About the Shenmue Incident Info...

#1 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

Look, I'm all for some of the joking stuff that we do on the staff members' pages and all...BUT...well...there's a portion of Brad's page in the "Shenmue Incident" section that is nothing more than two people arguing in it like it's a forum or something. 

So...should it be deleted or not?

#2 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

I say get rid of it, I mean it really is not important at all and serves little purpose being on his page

#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

what/whats a 'shenmue incident' ?

#4 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -
@Br3adfan said:
" I say get rid of it, I mean it really is not important at all and serves little purpose being on his page "
Well, in all honesty, so does most of the stuff on the staff pages.  However, it's always been about having a little fun with them.  I mean, do you seriously think that Drew was raised a poor black child in South Central LA?  LOL 

However, this one little portion at the bottom of his page is just pushing it a bit too far.
#5 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" I say get rid of it, I mean it really is not important at all and serves little purpose being on his page "
Well, in all honesty, so does most of the stuff on the staff pages.  However, it's always been about having a little fun with them.  I mean, do you seriously think that Drew was raised a poor black child in South Central LA?  LOL  However, this one little portion at the bottom of his page is just pushing it a bit too far. "
Of course Drew raised that child. 

and just to clarify, I meant it served little purpose as it is kind of just a rant.
#6 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

Ill delete it?

#7 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I already deleted it I think.

#8 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

yup. beat me to the punch.

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

@Br3adfan said:

" @jakob187 said:
" @Br3adfan said:
Well, in all honesty, so does most of the stuff on the staff pages.  However, it's always been about having a little fun with them.  I mean, do you seriously think that Drew was raised a poor black child in South Central LA?  LOL  However, this one little portion at the bottom of his page is just pushing it a bit too far. "
Of course Drew raised that child.  and just to clarify, I meant it served little purpose as it is kind of just a rant. "
You misunderstood.  Drew didn't raise any child.  He was raised as a poor black child in South Central LA.  Read his Wiki. 

@CL60 said:
" I already deleted it I think. "
Cool.  Thread can be locked then. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.