Brad does know about beer

#1 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

aaah, some tasty Corona. :D
#2 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4888 posts) -

That picture is weird. 

Almost... fake.

#3 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I don't understand the point of this topic.

#4 Posted by zombie2011 (4969 posts) -

Corona without a lime tastes like a cigarette butt.  

I don't see a lime so Brad does not know about beer in my book.

#5 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93 said:
" That picture is weird.  Almost... fake. "
not fake
#6 Posted by PufferFiz (1376 posts) -

brad's face reminds me of:

#7 Edited by skrutop (3615 posts) -

Are those tiny pitchers, or giant men?

That reminds me; I'm gettin' me some Ommegang Hennepin tomorrow!

#8 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
@PufferFiz said:
" brad's face reminds me of:

"
hahahaha so true, Brad sure knows how to make a cool face.
#9 Posted by calidan777 (853 posts) -

if it's not Shiner Bock , it's not worth drinking

#10 Posted by damnboyadvance (4059 posts) -
@clubsandwich: That damn page needs to be updated.
#11 Posted by MattyFTM (14352 posts) -

Anyone who drinks lager knows nothing about beer.

#12 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -

Fail.

Brad is drinking a corona, and the other guys are fisting pitchers or a real colored beer.
#13 Posted by HatKing (5845 posts) -

Well Corona is okay(with lime prefered)...not my first choice though, that honor belongs to Blue Moon...as far as beers go that is.  I have really been into UV and Sprite these past couple weeks though...UV has got to be the best flavored vodka for the price I've seen.  Although my drink of choice would be a white russian...but only if I or a decent bar tender is making it...none of that premixed shit.
#14 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

Picture looks like it has some sort of weird filter.  Or maybe it was shot in HDR or something.  I do agree that it looks strange...

#15 Posted by vexx919 (72 posts) -

they look plastic

#16 Posted by jakob187 (21645 posts) -

Mexican piss water.  Drink up, Brad. 

Sorry, but if this picture is true and Brad does drink Corona...and Jeff really does drink Coors like his chaser in the gin video implied...then I have lost some faith in these guys.  Where's the GOOD stuff?  Might I suggest heading down to your local grocery store and seeing if there happens to be any Shiner Bock there?  Also, I'm a big fan of most Irish reds.  Killian's, unfortunately, is the only one that we have here in my town.  Really wish we had more.

#17 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -

Looks like someone's been pulling a bit heavily on the "Fill Light" in PhotoShop.

As for the beer...come on, everyone knows it's genetically impossible for Americans to drink good beer. It's not his fault! ;)

#18 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Corona is a girl's beer.
You use the lemon to make it even girlier.

#19 Posted by TheHBK (5466 posts) -

Brad is British, he doesn't know about beer.  Anyone can follow the crowd in California and go for the safe choice, which is always a Corona.

#20 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -
@clubsandwich:  Dude Corona and most lager is pretty shitty, Hob Goblin is a real man's beer =)
#21 Posted by FireBurger (1479 posts) -

This photo used to be on the Giant Bomb store, I think. Pretty positive it's real.

#22 Edited by JakJ (999 posts) -
@jakob187 said:

" Mexican piss water.  Drink up, Brad.  Sorry, but if this picture is true and Brad does drink Corona...and Jeff really does drink Coors like his chaser in the gin video implied...then I have lost some faith in these guys.  Where's the GOOD stuff?  Might I suggest heading down to your local grocery store and seeing if there happens to be any Shiner Bock there?  Also, I'm a big fan of most Irish reds.  Killian's, unfortunately, is the only one that we have here in my town.  Really wish we had more. "

Seems you like the heavy beers. No disrespect, but your preferences are just that, your preferences. I'm so sick of people who act like they're THE beer expert because they drink something that isn't popular. That contrary attitude only comes across as elitist and douchy. Live and let live I say. So what, they like beer you don't approve of. No need to jump up on your high horse and act like they don't have taste cause you don't like lighter beers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.