Brad joins 1Up.com's ListenUp podcast for the Pre-E3 '09 show

#1 Posted by PenguinDust (12558 posts) -

Just found out this morning.  Garnett Lee is joined by David Ellis (1Up), Travis Moses (Gamepro) and Giant Bomb's Brad Shoemaker for a 3 hour show focused primarily on E3 but also touching on InFamous and Prototype and a few other titles.

Your can find it on Itunes, here at 1UP, or using whatever podcast download site you normally use.

Between this and last week's CO-OP, Brad is really getting around these days.

#2 Edited by ahoodedfigure (4240 posts) -

I hope they don't make him do any skits for their inane videos :)

edit:

Ah, since the 1up show is dead, my fears are averted.  Thanks, Jamien.

#3 Posted by Steve_C (1756 posts) -

Downloaded it last night, but i'm listening to it now, about an hour in. It's a 3-hour beast. I've grown quite fond of Listen UP over the last year.

#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

It's a massive Listen Up this week as well...just over 3 hours! I wish so many podcasts didn't come out on Fridays.

#5 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

nice, ill give it a listen as usual

#6 Posted by Jamien (20 posts) -
ahoodedfigure said:
I hope they don't make him do any skits for their inane videos :)edit:Ah, since the 1up show is dead, ... [more]
What videos are you talking about?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.