Brad Shows His True Colors

#1 Posted by Matthew (1911 posts) -

While the whole review is worth watching, make note of 2:15.  I don't want to spoil it for you, so please watch. 

#2 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

That's not very southern.. if you lived here, that's a light accent.

#3 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Brad is a confederate spy trying to spread his propaganda through Left 4 Dead 2.

#4 Posted by Evilsbane (4537 posts) -

Yea man that is pretty light believe it or not you haven't heard some southern accents till you have lived in South Carolina for awhile.

But that was great its nice to see the south represented pretty well even if it is a parody of it.

#5 Posted by Red12b (9075 posts) -

Get 'Git 'em, SUUWEE! 

Squeel, Squeel, SUUWEE!
#6 Posted by LiquidPrince (15843 posts) -

Alrighty...

#7 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

the only lizard that has a voice is a gecko.

That is all...

#8 Posted by ajamafalous (11848 posts) -

Is Brad getting fat?

Wait...

#9 Posted by CarolinaFan3515 (195 posts) -
@Evilsbane:  I lived in South Carolina till the 7th grade then I moved here to Austin, Tx.  Now people here take pride in their "southern accents" but I agree with you.  You haven't heard a true southern twang till you step foot in the DEEP south.  I met a few girls from Kentucky and Tennessee that had a pretty thick accent as well.  Good stuff.
#10 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

Karaoke Brad is very much the polar opposite of Southern Belle Brad. 

#11 Posted by Evilsbane (4537 posts) -
@CarolinaFan3515: Yea I am from the south born and raised here and there are times that I just have to look at certain members of my mothers side of the family and ask them What in the hell did you just say?
#12 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

Brad has a strange case of bi-polar.

#13 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

I hate most southern accents. I know a few people that I can handle it with, but most others I just want to punch in the face for sounding like idiots.

#14 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

You know what, GB reviews are confusing me as of late. By the sounds of the text both L4D2 and AC2 sound like they were 5/5...but only got 4/5. I'm not saying those are bad scores, just that they don't seem to jive with how amazing the text makes them sound. Kinda weird.

#15 Posted by Romination (2775 posts) -

I think that Ellis has a really hardcore southern accent. Brad's is like a child's compared to his

#16 Posted by SoothsayerGB (1468 posts) -

Lets get something straight.

There is a massive difference between a Southern accent and a red neck accent.  Mark Twain had a southern accent, General Lee and Frederick Douglas had one.  The guy in the game has a red neck accent.  Which is like George bush, Larry the cable guy or mostly everyone in Deliverance.  

Try not to confuse Southern with Red Neck.  Red necks basically speak a white trash version of Ebonics.  Southern is more... 

While Red Neck is more... 

That'll be all, Pig.  That'll be all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.