Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Brad Shoemaker

Person » credited in 3 games

Brad Shoemaker was a senior editor of Giant Bomb from 2008 to 2021, and a former editor for GameSpot. He was the third host of the Giant Bombcast. Voice of an angel.

How are you "good at games?"

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

Edited By rjayb89

With the time that I've spent on GiantBomb.com, I'm constantly reminded of how Bradley Handsome Shoemaker III "sucks at video games." Well then, how do you be good? By not dying? Everybody has died at least once in a video game and you know what? Sometimes it's a learning experience, sometimes it's hilarious, and sometimes it can lead to frustrating events. But, because you made a mistake, you actually gained something from it - hopefully. Does it still mean you suck at video games?

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By rjayb89

With the time that I've spent on GiantBomb.com, I'm constantly reminded of how Bradley Handsome Shoemaker III "sucks at video games." Well then, how do you be good? By not dying? Everybody has died at least once in a video game and you know what? Sometimes it's a learning experience, sometimes it's hilarious, and sometimes it can lead to frustrating events. But, because you made a mistake, you actually gained something from it - hopefully. Does it still mean you suck at video games?

tomte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tomte

It's not really that Brad dies all the time that makes him bad, it's how he dies...

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

Who said it makes him look bad? It's wicked funny when Brad's are pulled.

WarlordPayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WarlordPayne

I used to think he just had a hard time playing games and talking about them at the same time, which is no big deal, but he never EVER reloads in Deadly Premonition.  I am astonished that he has been able to play games from this and the last generation without having "Reload after you kill a guy" beaten into his head.  Maybe he just has a total lack of interest in that game so he's not paying attention, I don't know, but he's doing a really shitty job of playing that game.

Avatar image for deactivated-61abb009b221e
    deactivated-61abb009b221e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Sucking at video games can apply when there's a failure of common sense.

supersatanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By supersatanic

Not only that but he sucks at reviewing video games too. I can't believe he spent nearly a month playing final fantasy xiii and then gave it three stars making lame ass excuses like "I had to switch from 360 to PS3" ; What kind of professional game reviewer on a time limit pulls that kind of shit? . Most of his reviews are strictly lacking in the technical sense, he keeps cribbing about how he felt while playing the game instead of what the game is all about . This isn't a blog ,man. You're getting paid to do this so you've gotta make it as comprehensive as possible.
    He was the worst at Gamespot and as far as I'm concerned he's the worst here too.  Fire him,jeff.
    Makes me long for the good old days of Gamespot where good ol' Jeff and Greg would tear through any game no matter how hard or how long and would write a detailed and entrtaining  four page review, highlighting a lot of individual nuances. You really got a good idea of how the game was to be shaping up.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @supersatanic said:
    " Not only that but he sucks at reviewing video games too. I can't believe he spent nearly a month playing final fantasy xiii and then gave it three stars making lame ass excuses like "I had to switch from 360 to PS3" ; What kind of professional game reviewer on a time limit pulls that kind of shit? . Most of his reviews are strictly lacking in the technical sense, he keeps cribbing about how he felt while playing the game instead of what the game is all about . This isn't a blog ,man. You're getting paid to do this so you've gotta make it as comprehensive as possible.He was the worst at Gamespot and as far as I'm concerned he's the worst here too.  Fire him,jeff. Makes me long for the good old days of Gamespot where good ol' Jeff and Greg would tear through any game no matter how hard or how long and would write a detailed and entrtaining  four page review, highlighting a lot of individual nuances. You really got a good idea of how the game was to be shaping up. "
    I can't decide if this is meant to be sarcastic and funny, so that I should post an "I see what you did there" picture,
    OR if I should just post a generic "troll" comment.

Can someone help me out here?
    spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By spaceturtle
    @Tennmuerti said:
    " @supersatanic said:
    " Not only that but he sucks at reviewing video games too. I can't believe he spent nearly a month playing final fantasy xiii and then gave it three stars making lame ass excuses like "I had to switch from 360 to PS3" ; What kind of professional game reviewer on a time limit pulls that kind of shit? . Most of his reviews are strictly lacking in the technical sense, he keeps cribbing about how he felt while playing the game instead of what the game is all about . This isn't a blog ,man. You're getting paid to do this so you've gotta make it as comprehensive as possible.He was the worst at Gamespot and as far as I'm concerned he's the worst here too.  Fire him,jeff. Makes me long for the good old days of Gamespot where good ol' Jeff and Greg would tear through any game no matter how hard or how long and would write a detailed and entrtaining  four page review, highlighting a lot of individual nuances. You really got a good idea of how the game was to be shaping up. "
    I can't decide if this is meant to be sarcastic and funny, so that I should post an "I see what you did there" picture,OR if I should just post a generic "troll" comment.  Can someone help me out here? "
    I say troll, Tennmuerti! Troll, troll troll!!
    Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10  Edited By Bennyishere

Brad failing at videogames is part of his charm. Besides, being good at videogames is nothing to be proud of... All you do is press buttons.

owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By owl_of_minerva
    @rjayb89:  I'm not one to hate on a guy's abilities, but the past couple ERs have provided ample ammunition for why Brad's play is terribad, at least at DP; his sleepy inability to remember events that happened five minutes ago, a lack of foresight leading to him running out of medkits and ammo (grinding the ER to a halt against a pretty easy encounter for 40 mins), not knowing how to throw away items even after playing the game for so long, poor positioning and tactics against standard zombies, failing the easy apple puzzle etc. Need I go on? It's not really a big deal but it's gotten more annoying because it's been constant, and he's started complaining about the game when it's the result of his bad play, and failing things he should move past easily.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5b6c667dde711
    deactivated-5b6c667dde711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

@Tennmuerti: nobody trying to be sarcastic and funny would spend so much time on something like that. There's also a level of stupid there that I think's pretty damn hard to achieve with plain old satire.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rjayb89

I really wish I knew why playing this game came up between the two teams.  Judging from Brad's open dislike toward the game, he seems disinterested in it and only gleeing about the game when he finds out he can do something that can make things easier and less tedious (rushing through doors, strafing).  Brad is obviously notorious for lacking the skill to perfectly execute what is necessary to survive in the game, but look at the recent VJ episode (20) Vinny keeps hanging on the "geometry" between two Shadows, respawning Shadows, and wonky controls and mechanics.  The game is poorly designed and the videos prove it.  But that doesn't necessarily mean the story is lacking, in my opinion, brothers.  Besides, seeing someone struggle in a game is an entertaining, yet endearing characteristic of Brad.  He seems to know how to truck through and manage to get past things when there are so many people discouraging and hating on Brad in the comments.

Turtlemayor333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Turtlemayor333
    @rjayb89: The early episodes for DP were pretty cynical on both sides. I don't think anyone who hadn't already had experience with the game would have expected an awesome story underneath the less-than-awesome game design. Jeff and Vinny just seem to have taken notice of that earlier.
    LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By LackingSaint

Brad certainly seems to have a lack of common sense, but he also seems a little camera-shy (or mic-shy as the case may be). Those two things do not a good performance in recording make.

Brad's still awesome though. Do I detect a hint of Final Fantasy XIII fanboyism in that post up there?

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By End_Boss

Wh--I thought this was obvious. You're good at a game when you obtain a high score, when you have the least amount of deaths possible, when you get the best ending, when you save the princess (from the other castle) without breaking a sweat, when you win the race you are "good" at video games.

Brad's a great dude, but a master of our beloved video gaming he is not (or perhaps he just hasn't found his niche yet). Either way, while it's funny to watch him "pull a Brad" during a Quick Look, the Endurance Run is just agonizing. Worse yet, the fellas will probably be so burnt out by the end of Deadly Premonition that it'll be even longer before we see the next (proper?) ER.

Avatar image for ravenousrattler
    Ravenousrattler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By Ravenousrattler

you know i don't want to beat up on brad but  i just keep on thinking of the one episode of the endurance run where he couldn't see the pot lady with the (suspect)sign right above her head, right in front of him. I'm certainly not the best at spotting things, but it really bugged me how he was not able to spot her for the longest time.

supersatanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By supersatanic

@Kowbrainz said:

" @Tennmuerti: nobody trying to be sarcastic and funny would spend so much time on something like that. There's also a level of stupid there that I think's pretty damn hard to achieve with plain old satire. "

It's hard to explain this to somebody who isn't a Final Fantasy Fan. It took an ENTIRE month for him to review the game after its release date and basically all it said was " Linear game, great graphics, good characters,good combat, good story.". That's it. We've known for months now even before the release date that it was a linear game for a lare portion before finally opening up. Does it really take ONE MORE MONTH for somebody to figure it out? Look at other reviews where they've compared each aspect to previous games in the series and other JRPGS in general. A game like final fantasy that really keeps on changing. all this stuff is necessary to point out. Jim sterling from destructoid gave a scathing 4.5/10 review of the game but pinpointed the exact problems precisely word by word ,he had about the game. (He felt some of the bosses were out of whack, he actually named them in the review as well. Felt the combat was more trial and error etc. etc.).

All this just points towards the lackasadical approach GB reviewers (except jeff,of course) are taking towards their games now. It seems like they only want to review the games they want to play instead of the games that are out.  Now I know that it is a small crew, but  there are 3-4 noticable releases every month. Is it really necessary to review " Bungler' and 'Road warrior'  instead of  "Resonance of fate", a major JRPG from sega? Which is long and challenging?

It almost feels sometimes that the site shies away from the tougher games: No monster Hunter is ever reviewed, No Ninja gaiden is ever reviewed( Ryan said the NG2 Disc crapped out, If you really wanted to review the game,Ryan. You would have gotten the disc somehow. You didn't even review the easier sigma 2). Or maybe it's from japanese games in general. Look at it: SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 is almost out and is ever rarely mentioned and all the stuff about borderlands DLC is all over the page.

Your persona 4 endurance run was just an incredible review/experiment/commentary of the popular modern JRPG. About how it's really lengthy ,and weird and yet it's the goofy innocence of it all, that makes it all worthwhile. .It was inspired if anything else ever was. I was also ecstatic that you took up Deadly premonition. I know that it's you, jeff that comes up with all of these ideas. I love your site, jeff and I hope I'm wrong but it really seems too single minded nowadays. Fix it up please!!!. Destructoid is beating you to the punch!! They've got a more eclectic bunch of gaming staff and are all sly, quick witted,informed and fun to read . I'm gravitating towards it nowadays more than GB and I don't want to.

ALSO: @Kowbrainz ,@SPACETURTLE, @Tennmuerti: A Troll is somebody who writes shit like " (Insert name). NOOB.FAGGOT.BITCH...blah blah." What I wrote was what I felt as a user of one of the few sites that are all about  a community. It might have been more than a bit acerbic for its own good , but does that give you reason enough to call me stupid? You are yourself privy of things you accuse me of being.

But do as you will,sirs. Do as you will.

@owl_of_minerva said:

" @rjayb89:  I'm not one to hate on a guy's abilities, but the past couple ERs have provided ample ammunition for why Brad's play is terribad, at least at DP; his sleepy inability to remember events that happened five minutes ago, a lack of foresight leading to him running out of medkits and ammo (grinding the ER to a halt against a pretty easy encounter for 40 mins), not knowing how to throw away items even after playing the game for so long, poor positioning and tactics against standard zombies, failing the easy apple puzzle etc. Need I go on? It's not really a big deal but it's gotten more annoying because it's been constant, and he's started complaining about the game when it's the result of his bad play, and failing things he should move past easily. "

I'll back you up on that one. He dosen't seem like he's much interested. He was also complaining about splinter cell:conviction on a Bombcast for complaining about  the fact that "It controls like splinter cell" and is not "super-smooth" like shown at E3. You can get as "Super smooth" as you want in that game, if you want to play it right. I'm glad he didn't review it or he'd been like "I don't like splinter cell. 3 stars.". That is a fine game btw, check it out.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#19  Edited By ArbitraryWater
    @supersatanic: The staff is certainly capable of playing hard games (at least, Jeff and Ryan are. Vinny can also, but his readily apparent OCD makes him take forever.), but it's more an issue of taste than anything else. None of them are really into the more hardcore stuff, and as a result Giant Bomb lacks a real RPG or Strategy guy. This void is kinda filled by Dave, but he's an engineer and shouldn't have to compensate for a definite hole in the site's editorial spectrum. 

As for Brad's abilities... It's definitely frustrating to watch him do terribly in a quick look when you know you could probably do better. Sure, it's funny in some respects, but I think that lack of skill (and a tendency to forget everything), more than anything else cripples his ability to review anything with a shred of difficulty.
    supersatanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By supersatanic

@ArbitraryWater said:

" @supersatanic: The staff is certainly capable of playing hard games (at least, Jeff and Ryan are. Vinny can also, but his readily apparent OCD makes him take forever.), but it's more an issue of taste than anything else. None of them are really into the more hardcore stuff, and as a result Giant Bomb lacks a real RPG or Strategy guy. This void is kinda filled by Dave, but he's an engineer and shouldn't have to compensate for a definite hole in the site's editorial spectrum.   As for Brad's abilities... It's definitely frustrating to watch him do terribly in a quick look when you know you could probably do better. Sure, it's funny in some respects, but I think that lack of skill (and a tendency to forget everything), more than anything else cripples his ability to review anything with a shred of difficulty. "

Of course ,Jeff can. Jeff has. Back in the gamespot days, lots and lots of times. I also remember Ryan reviewing Megaman games back in the day so maybe I was a bit too harsh. Vinny too, I guess.
    A hardcore jrpg / strategy /japanese game guy is definitely what the site needs as it would help cater to a wider audience. Which brings us to the point I am trying to make: Does the site really need brad? He is the least appealing part of the site. All three have done excellent work for the site. Ryan brought us TANG, Jeff and vinny took us on an epic, unforgettable Persona 4 Endurance run. Not to mention Jeff created the site. All of this is addition to doing their regular jobs. Brad used to do previews back in gamespot and he does some of  them now too, but they are all shitty and careless 1-2 paragraphs that tell you nothing. His interviewing skills are for nought. I am not accusing him of having shitty gaming skills, I'm accusing him of shitty journalism. The only reason he's around is beacause he''s jeffs freind and jeff is a nice guy. As a business decision, keeping him around makes no sense. Unless he has contacts around the gaming industry that the site can use,or whatever.  

@ArbitraryWater said:

It's definitely frustrating to watch him do terribly in a quick look when you know you could probably do better. Sure, it's funny in some respects, but I think that lack of skill (and a tendency to forget everything), more than anything else cripples his ability to review anything with a shred of difficulty. "

Completely agree. This is why I had problems with him reviewing FF13.  Some fights require a definate strategy to overcome and those who can't (It's not that hard) come up with them quickly , yap horsehit like "Too hard. Cheap. One hit kills suck". I presume this is why it took SO LONG for him to review the game. Also, in the bombcast, he dissuaded Jeff from playing the game saying that it was too "linear" , when in fact jeff mentioned that he wanted to check it out for himself. He was also, like I said complaining about Splinter Cell: Conviction contrlling "too much like splinter cell" and not being "Super smooth as shown in E3". Luckily Jeff reviewed it and what he wrote was "The most accesible Splinter Cell game yet". Do you see what I'm trying to say?
    GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GunnBjorn

First and foremost, mr. Shoemaker is a reporter.
    And a good one at that.
    His interviews are thorough and the questions he asks well thought out.
    Instead of being an encomiastic gamer, he's a discerning game-critic.
    Which inevitable leads to the occasional over-analyzing when he has to review a game.
    But to come back at his gaming skills, it's obvious that Brad wants to enjoy games, not necessarily excel in them.    

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Bennyishere said:
    " All you do is press buttons. "
    what a fucking blasphemer right there !!
    Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Sanryd
    @supersatanic said:
    " Does the site really need brad? "
    Dude, I'll fuckin' kill you for comments like that. Who's with me?
    jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By jmrwacko
    @dudeglove said:

" Yeah, it's as if he's easily distracted by an imaginary leprechaun. "

This.

@tdk08 said:
    " @supersatanic said:
    Dude, I'll fuckin' kill you for comments like that. Who's with me? "

I call the golf club!
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rjayb89
    @tdk08 said:
    " @supersatanic said:

No Caption Provided
    supersatanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By supersatanic
    @tdk08 said:
    " @supersatanic said:
    @jmrwacko said:
    " @dudeglove said:

" Yeah, it's as if he's easily distracted by an imaginary leprechaun. "

This.

@tdk08 said:
    " @supersatanic said:
    I call the golf club! "
    Look in your hearts and think deeper. You will find the answer. I wouldn't want to die beaten by a golf club.
    supersatanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By supersatanic
    @LackingSaint said:
    " Brad certainly seems to have a lack of common sense, but he also seems a little camera-shy (or mic-shy as the case may be). Those two things do not a good performance in recording make.  Brad's still awesome though. Do I detect a hint of Final Fantasy XIII fanboyism in that post up there? "
    Yeah, I am a huge final fantasy fan but that's not what this is about. Jim sterling from Destructoid gave it 4.5/10, yet I wasn't  complaining because he highlighted exactly each and every thing he disliked about it in a way that I understood what made him swing that way. The review was up on time too. 
    Bradley took an entire month after the release date, cribbed about it  constantly in every podcast and wrote an unsatisfying  review. It's hard to explain if youre not a fan of the series.
    Avatar image for griefersstolemykeyboard
    griefersstolemykeyboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brad is awesome I dunno whats going on here, and I would like to see you guys play a game while answering questions. 

Also FF13 was a 3 star game, was long tedious and got semi okish after like 30 hours of complete and total boredom.

supersatanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By supersatanic
    @TwoLines said:
    " @rjayb89 said:
    " @tdk08 said:
    " @supersatanic said:

No Caption Provided
    "
    Death to this infidel! "
    Guys. It's hard to explain. Brad's ability to "pull a brad" may be considered "charming" or "special" or may be part of GB's appeal but when he pisses over a game that you love, giving absolutely moronic reasons for the same and does that multiple times, maybe then you'll understand .
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Jeust

Like it is normally said, when you fail you're one step closer to success. You probably won't die again the same way. :p

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#32  Edited By Trilogy
    @supersatanic said:
    " Guys. It's hard to explain. Brad's ability to "pull a brad" may be considered "charming" or "special" or may be part of GB's appeal but when he pisses over a game that you love, giving absolutely moronic reasons for the same and does that multiple times, maybe then you'll understand . "
    So because you're a fanboy, Brad should be fired? 

I've read everything you've had to say in this thread and you're opinion is about as invalid as a pornstar with erectile dysfunction.
    Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
    deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@supersatanic said:

" he keeps cribbing about how he felt while playing the game instead of what the game is all about . This isn't a blog ,man. "

You should read up on what this site is really all about, because clearly you have no clue. Don't want to sound like a prick here but you can't expect us to take you seriously when you come in here with your 45 posts and standard avatar, telling us what Giantbomb is and that Brad should be fired just because you're a FF fanboy.

Sorry, that's just the feeling I got from your posts.
    dustbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dustbunny
    @supersatanic: It's funny that you bring up gamespot reviews, because I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the GB crew are trying to shy away from. Gamespot review are way too forced and technical IMO. I noticed that even some reviews by Jeff and Ryan from those days were kinda stiff and formal. The reviews on Giant Bomb are more personal and since the staff care more about the games they review, more sincere.

Also Brad is the "on field" guy so there's no reason to say that he doesn't bring anything to the table
    supersatanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By supersatanic

@Trilogy said:

"So because you're a fanboy, Brad should be fired?   I've read everything you've had to say in this thread and you're opinion is about as invalid as a pornstar with erectile dysfunction. "

Seeing as how this is a forum, where people ( like-minded or otherwise) are allowed to express themselves, I don't see any proof that yours is more valid than mine anyway. Nobody is right or wrong. People write what they think,feel . Some can even make a point without using sexual Inneudos.

@dustbunny

said:

" @supersatanic: It's funny that you bring up gamespot reviews, because I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the GB crew are trying to shy away from. Gamespot review are way too forced and technical IMO. I noticed that even some reviews by Jeff and Ryan from those days were kinda stiff and formal. The reviews on Giant Bomb are more personal and since the staff care more about the games they review, more sincere.  Also Brad is the "on field" guy so there's no reason to say that he doesn't bring anything to the table "

You're very right ,sir but don't forget Gamespot was also filled with genuinely great minds. Like Satterfield and Greg kasavin (and even Jeff), who were and are still responsible for what It is today. They had a vision for the site. So, what was once a small division of CNET turned into one of the most trafficked sites on the internet. People like quality,sir. Make no mistake. GS had all corners of the gaming community covered and at the same time was creative and hilarious ('Button Mashing' ; Alex navarro's '24' and 'Big rigs' review, 'On the spot' ,etc. etc.).While you are right that Giantbomb is more community-focused and less technical, It is also most enjoyed by people who were fans of old gamespot. Like you and me ,who enjoy what the people here have to offer. You will also agree that it can appear self-indulgent to outsiders or first time users. (20 minutes of people discussing snacks and candy is fine by us but others will be left scratching their heads.)

It's been two plus years and I believe that this site needs to expand. It is a site full of great Ideas and deserves a bigger user base. Look at destructoid. It's still Independent and their framework is brilliant and is more Involving in every way. There is a counterpoint to major reviews by other editors, lots of giveaways and not to mention some of the most cutting edge journalism you can find anywhere. They don't suck up to publishers/developers.A lot of articles are for entertainment, but It's news first adn everything else second. Always amongst the first to break Gaming news. Kotaku of course, as well.

So think about  it. If giantbomb needs to grow, It can't be about Itself
    pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pwnasaurus
    @supersatanic said:

Destructoid is beating you to the punch!! They've got a more eclectic bunch of gaming staff and are all sly, quick witted,informed and fun to read . I'm gravitating towards it nowadays more than GB and I don't want to. 

"

destructoid is awful, because of this statment all your points are now invalid

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.