If Brad's voice is so sexy...

#1 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

...then what about when he uses a foreign language?!  Supposedly, the dood knows some foreign tongue.

How does this effect the "Brad Factor"?  If he used an F-bomb in a foreign language, would that reverse the so-called "Brown Note Theory"?  What if he says foreign words through a vocoder?  Will that stop all these time rifts from opening?

And what about the "BIG QUESTION":

If Brad uses a foreign language to drop an F-bomb through a vocoder...will it cure cancer?

o.O  The mystery ensues...
#2 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

If Brad spoke Spanish, it would most likely cause everyone on the western seaboard to become pregnant . . . even the men.

#3 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

Brad may as well be speaking another language, I never listen to what he says, I just get lost in his sexy voice

#4 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

I'll bet Brad could make German sound sexy!

#5 Edited by MB (11297 posts) -

I think the only mystery here is what purpose this post serves.

#6 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

The same purpose as EVERY thread about Brad:  to unravel the mystery that is Brad's awesomeness and voice.  Just look at his Wiki page.

#7 Posted by Hausdog (337 posts) -

Brad doesn't just have a sexy voice. He has a sexy everything. I hope one day we can cast off our silly, silly "responsibilities" and "obligations" and run away together to what really matters: our new life in the Bahamas.

Brad.....
*sigh*

#8 Posted by Duke (59 posts) -

Something about a bunch of guys talking about a sexy mans voice..seems kind of..awesome

#9 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

This thread is full of...

#10 Posted by JonathanMoore (1858 posts) -

*sighs* Brad... what a hunk.

-- God Bless.

#11 Posted by PillowFort (45 posts) -

Hey Brad Shoemaker, I'm going to say nice things about your voice.

#12 Posted by Kohe321 (3522 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"If Brad spoke Spanish, it would most likely cause everyone on the western seaboard to become pregnant . . . even the men."
That made me laugh so hard!
#13 Posted by Kohe321 (3522 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"If Brad spoke Spanish, it would most likely cause everyone on the western seaboard to become pregnant . . . even the men."
That made me laugh so hard!
#14 Posted by Kazona (3055 posts) -

I'm still waiting to hear Brad say, "hey, how you doin'?" Like Joey from Friends used to do. I bet everyone listening to the podcast would instantly fall in love with him, ditch their partners, and stalk Brad for the remainder of his days chanting, "I want your baby." (Yes men too)

#15 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

Just like Matt Casamassina voice over on IGN's NVC podcast, I find Brads voice therapeutic to listen too. It's quite soothing, lol. Some people have voices like that, and Brad for me is definitely another.  I should really compile a tape to combat my bouts of insomnia

#16 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -
MB said:
"I think the only mystery here is what purpose this post serves."
We're trying to solve the mysteries of life here MB, jeez.
#17 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

What the hell? Maybe it's just the balls swinging between my legs, but I don't know what the hell you people are talking about.

#18 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
Alex_Murphy said:
"What the hell? Maybe it's just the balls swinging between my legs, but I don't know what the hell you people are talking about."
Robocop don't have no nuts.
#19 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -
End_Boss said:
"Alex_Murphy said:
"What the hell? Maybe it's just the balls swinging between my legs, but I don't know what the hell you people are talking about."
Robocop don't have no nuts."

He has lots of them, what else do you think keeps him together :/

#20 Posted by William (441 posts) -
Linkyshinks said:
"End_Boss said:
"Alex_Murphy said:
Robocop don't have no nuts."
He has lots of them, what else do you think keeps him together :/"
Duct Tape?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.