Post ideas for the next "Breaking Brad"

#1 Posted by JTB123 (1046 posts) -

After sitting through the mile high club marathon I really can't wait to see whatever horror they force on him next, and I'm sure everyone has their own ideas for the next instalment so I thought we could discuss them here. My first idea was too vicious, which was doing challenge 6 in Vanquish, but I'm not even sure if he has played that, maybe they could do a breaking Ryan for that but that doesn't have quite the same ring to it, anyway...

I think an "Obtain the Hand Cannon" in RE4 endurance run could be awesome, easily doable in under 4 hours, for those that don't know: in order to unlock the Hand Cannon in RE4 you must 5 star all four stages with all five characters in the mercenaries mode. Not 100% sure if he has already done this back when the game came out, but I think it would still be a viable option considering how long it's been since he played it.

What do you want the next Breaking Brad to be?

#2 Posted by Slaker117 (4842 posts) -

MK9 challenge tower.

#3 Posted by EvilKatarn (465 posts) -

I'd like to see a solo run of some Halo 3 or Reach levels on Legendary with all skulls.

#4 Posted by Ramone (2966 posts) -

@Slaker117 said:

MK9 challenge tower.

YES!

#5 Posted by groin (847 posts) -

A Dead Space 2 Hardcore endurance run.

#6 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

@groin said:

Didn't he actually do that?

#7 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -
@Slaker117 said:
MK9 challenge tower.

Good shout.

#8 Posted by groin (847 posts) -

@Dany said:

@groin said:

I remember him talking about it on the bombcast but I don't think he attempted it. I cannot verify it because he has no achievements for that game on his profile.

#9 Posted by alsnuts2 (674 posts) -
#10 Posted by Winternet (8019 posts) -

Something related to Super Meat Boy.

#11 Posted by JacDG (2125 posts) -

@Ramone said:

@Slaker117 said:

MK9 challenge tower.

YES!

I would like to add a Fuck in front of that yes... FUCK YES!

#12 Posted by JTB123 (1046 posts) -

@groin said:

@Dany said:

@groin said:

I remember him talking about it on the bombcast but I don't think he attempted it. I cannot verify it because he has no achievements for that game on his profile.

I think he lost his Dead Space 2 save files along with a ton of others, I remember him talking about a memory stick corrupting or something, might have been on the bombcast but I think he lost his saves either way. Wouldn't be too big a deal to unlock hardcore mode though, he could just blast through the game on easy or normal.

#13 Posted by N7 (3589 posts) -

Get the achievement for getting beating all of the challenge rooms in Arkham City.

#14 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

@Slaker117 said:

MK9 challenge tower.

This or Family Feud 2012

#15 Posted by Slaker117 (4842 posts) -
@Lunar_Aura: I like your idea better.
#16 Posted by Reddy1124 (139 posts) -
#17 Edited by Village_Guy (2579 posts) -

Playing through Rogue Warrior.

That'll break anyone.

#18 Posted by DrHawking (214 posts) -

Did he S rank Super Meat Boy?

#19 Posted by drag (1223 posts) -

get the treasure trove achievement in lost odyssey

#20 Posted by alsnuts2 (674 posts) -

@Reddy1124: agreed, that is my favorite achievement of all time. I was just thinking of something that he could try, fail, and retry over and over like his past attempts.

#21 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

Superman 64

#22 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@Ramone said:

@Slaker117 said:

MK9 challenge tower.

YES!

natural progression

#23 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@DrHawking said:

Did he S rank Super Meat Boy?

yes

#24 Posted by Joker369 (877 posts) -

Something related to Trials HD

#25 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Takeshi's Challenge, no walkthrough. Watch him suffer as after his smooth and sultry voice has finally convinced the game to advance itself, he pushes a button on the map screen, fucking up all that progress he made.

#26 Posted by Kentobi (88 posts) -

@Reddy1124: Absolutely. Or the similar achievement in LFD2. That'd be short enough for a video, but still tough.

#27 Posted by Sackmanjones (4705 posts) -
@Slaker117 said:
MK9 challenge tower.
#28 Posted by GTCknight (695 posts) -

Monument to all your Sins from Halo: Reach. I know Brad has played the game the only question is does he have the achievement.

#29 Posted by Iron_Tool (221 posts) -

I know one thing that would Break Brad: Playing through Dark Souls!

#30 Posted by bkbroiler (1626 posts) -

Speedlunky and the Trials Evo achievements were really good ideas. I think they might actually be a little TOO hard though. :P Speedlunky only has like 10 people that have completed it.

MK9 tower is a great idea!

#31 Posted by JasonR86 (9707 posts) -

Finish the first level of the Impossible Game.

#32 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -

Punch-Out!!!

#33 Posted by ShaggE (6454 posts) -

@Slaker117 said:

MK9 challenge tower.

This is such a good suggestion. It's not so hard that he'll have no chance at it, hard enough that we'll still get plenty of Brad rage, varied enough to keep us interested, and it's the perfect length for a two or three parter.

#34 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1329 posts) -

Dark Souls

#35 Posted by DarthOrange (3864 posts) -

God of War 3 on Chaos difficulty.

#36 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

I wanna see him get the achievement in Devil May Cry HD collection for beating DMC 2's Bloody Palace mode. Because my god man... MY GOD. Those fucking flying goat men are the fucking WORST.

#37 Posted by XtremePudim (87 posts) -

@Slaker117 said:

MK9 challenge tower.
#39 Posted by Discoman (166 posts) -

@alsnuts2 said:

@Reddy1124: agreed, that is my favorite achievement of all time. I was just thinking of something that he could try, fail, and retry over and over like his past attempts.

That one isn't too hard to get, just tedious. That goes for the L4D2 one as well.

Maybe he can try doing all the Bastion challenge levels with all the Idols activated.

#40 Posted by Andorski (5310 posts) -

Brad needs to take a break from doing these solo challenges.

What we need is another Lantern Run.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.