relationships

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by lduff01 (1 posts) -

does anyone now how many of the giant bomb main guys i.e brad jeff ryan, drew and vinnie are either married or are dating people?

#2 Posted by Clinkz (1118 posts) -

Just from picking up stuff on podcasts etc I'd say Ryan has a girlfriend, Vinny is married, Brad has a girlfriend, and I'm not to sure about Jeff but I think he said he was looking for a girlfriend.

#3 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
@Clinkz said:
" Just from picking up stuff on podcasts etc I'd say Ryan has a girlfriend, Vinny is married, Brad has a girlfriend, and I'm not to sure about Jeff but I think he said he was looking for a girlfriend. "
He needs to do something with his hair before that will happen. 

Also, no long white socks with shorts. Blech.
#4 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -

ima gonna go ahead and say creepy

#5 Posted by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

Not that it's any of our business, but I'm pretty sure Brad and Ryan have mentioned their girlfriends once or twice, and Vinny is married.

#6 Posted by Binman88 (3684 posts) -

I find it really weird when people bring this up on the forums.

#7 Posted by Apathylad (3066 posts) -
@Clinkz said:
" Just from picking up stuff on podcasts etc I'd say Ryan has a girlfriend, Vinny is married, Brad has a girlfriend, and I'm not to sure about Jeff but I think he said he was looking for a girlfriend. "
^What he said.
#8 Posted by Meltac (1999 posts) -

Hmm, so Jeff is looking for someone ... ;) ... brb

#9 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@Binman88 said:
" I find it really weird when people bring this up on the forums. "
As do I. 
#10 Posted by Ghostiet (5223 posts) -
@Meltac said:
" Hmm, so Jeff is looking for someone ... ;) ... brb "

#11 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -
@Clinkz said:
"I'm not to sure about Jeff but I think he said he was looking for a girlfriend. "
Jeff gets more pussy than a toilet seat. He's not looking for Mrs. Right, he's looking for Mrs. Right Now.
#12 Posted by TheHBK (5463 posts) -

I think all I know is that Vinny got married.
Brad was dating a chick but she died in an explosion or something.
Ryan claims to have a girl, but I think he just sleeps in the office.
Jeff, well Jeff hates girls.

#13 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

I'm pretty sure Jeff's actually a pimp, and GB is just his side hobby.
#14 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Kinda weird you asked. Unless you're a chic. Anyways, Brad & Ryan have girlfriends. Vinny is married (good for him). Jeff doesn't have anyone. Though I think it would be best to do something about the hair and get rid of that twitter pic before he does look for someone. Just my opinion.

#15 Posted by Evilsbane (4529 posts) -

Jeff has already gotten 100% of the women, he has no one left to Do.

#16 Posted by roofy (1005 posts) -

do you people have no boundaries?

#17 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

Personally I don't really think any of this is our business and I'm finding this a bit weird.

#18 Posted by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -
@Binman88 said:

I know right ? They are great guys but they deserve keep their personal lives to themselves

@lduff01:
and why do you care if the are in a relationship or not ?
#19 Posted by Keeng (998 posts) -

Yeah...it's pretty weird. However, I'm SO glad I read this thread and saw some of these hilarious comments (@Ghostiet, roofy). Now let us never speak of this again. 

So I thought about it some more and I guess it might not be THAT weird. I mean, people generally care about who celebrities and the like are dating or not dating, right? Maybe it's just the desire to know that someone you find kinda cool is living life happily and (in most cases) being in a relationship means you at least have some sort of happiness in life. If I ran a website, I doubt I would have any problem at all with people knowing I have a girlfriend. Maybe this is just weird because we're talking about it on a video game forum? I dunno. Interesting.  

I'm taken by the way. Now you know, and you don't have to make a thread about me when I'm famous.

#20 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

It's none of your damn business son.

#21 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

A Typical Wednesday Afternoon For Mr Gerstmann.
#22 Posted by ebritt (149 posts) -
@SpikeSpiegel said:
" @Binman88 said:
As do I.  "
that makes 3 of us. 
#23 Posted by Yummylee (21242 posts) -

Jesus first a thread asking what our favourite staff laugh is, and now this??? Its like a zerg base around here theres so much creep.
#24 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

I'm Brads husband. 

THE PLOT THICKENS

#25 Posted by Dr_Feelgood38 (1550 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
"
Jesus first a thread asking what our favourite staff laugh is, and now this??? Its like a zerg base around here theres so much creep. "
Hah, that's actually pretty good.

I do feel a bit uncomfortable talking about the relationship status of the staff, though.
#26 Posted by HatKing (5812 posts) -

I think the creepy part and slightly condescending part is coming from those coaching Jeff how to get a girl.  You realize how fucking rude that is right? 
#27 Posted by Th3_James (2576 posts) -

O_O 

#28 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Sometimes I wonder about the Giant Bomb user base.

#29 Posted by Kohe321 (3522 posts) -

This thread is weird. Who cares.

#30 Posted by erinfizz (1048 posts) -

This has been open way too long.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.