Braid afterthoughts on 1up fm

#1 Posted by Rowr (5247 posts) -

Heres the one youv'e all been waiting for, (well i have)

Nick Suttner and Shawn Elliot talks with Jonathon Blow (developer of braid), Rod Humble (the sims, Marriage, Games as art supporter) and David Hellman (hes the art guy isnt he?)

I havent listened to it yet, but its pretty much guaranteed to be interesting to those interested in Braid, Indie games and the games as art argument.

link

I havent listened to it yet, but ill be back here for discussion when i have.

#2 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

I listened to it last night & really enjoyed it.  Very interesting discussion all around.

#3 Posted by Rowr (5247 posts) -

This is the greatest podcast I have ever listened to.

I thoroughly reccomend it.

Even if your not into braid, the discussion in the last hour of the industry in general is very interesting and thought provoking.

#4 Posted by FrEeZe (301 posts) -
#5 Posted by RagingLion (1362 posts) -
FrEeZe said:
"Just finished Braid (PC). This is gonna be a interesting listen.
This is the direct link to the afterthoughts."
Yep, same.  I had to work so hard to avoid these spoilers the first time round when I wanted to play this game so much.  Finally great to hear discussion about them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.