Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Braid

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 06, 2008

Manipulate time to complete puzzles in this 2D platform game made by indie developer Jonathan Blow.

Complete walkthough for the demo level.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Warning: this will completely ruin the puzzle elements in the demo.  View only if you're really stuck, and by that I mean view to learn how to get those two puzzle pieces you can see but that you'll never figure out how to get without looking at this video.

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By samfo

i got them without :D, the demo was really good, but I doubt the game is worth 1200 MS Pts :(

JDUB_XL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By JDUB_XL

This game is amazingly clever

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By I_smell

I got all these (and a few in the next two worlds). It made me feel proper smart like. It were great.

Anyone notice it adds a section to the ladders?

jlaudio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By jlaudio7

I got all of the pieces without the walkthrough. The last few are really tricky and really challenge you. I'd like to know how long the game is (how many levels) before buying it though, 1200 seems a bit much 

EDIT i went ahead with my gut feeling and bought it. Its a pretty damn good game so far. Im on world 4 right now and its pretty mind boggling.
    Borman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Borman

Thanks for the link GiantBomb fans ;) Just do me a favor and link to my site as well, superiorversion.com . Its new, but producing content still takes my time

And its worth noting that this was done on the final version of the game, before I knew that it would even be in the demo :P Pay attention to the date I posted the video

TOYBOXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TOYBOXX

Yeah thanks for the video clip. As was mentioned Braid is a surprisingly clever game.

Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Illmatic

That puzzle was surprisingly more on the luck than just creative thinking side. I only solved it by accident when I tried to jump the gap after solving the puzzle with the pieces I had.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.