Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bravely Default

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 05, 2013

An enhanced version of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. This edition was localized and released internationally, as opposed to the original Flying Fairy.

Bravely Default Demo available now for North America.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aegon

Just fyi. I know quite a few of you are waiting to get your hands on it. I'm gonna get to downloading it now.

Still sucks that instead of this European cover:

We get this:

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If it's the same as the EU demo was, then it's worth a download. It's not the greatest at explaining things (I died twice in the first 2 minutes out in the world because it never actually told me anything about how to fight and what anything did - and the game seems quick to punish incompetence. That said, it's a pretty good demo. Plus, it allowed street-pass to work to increase the number of people in your city which you could, in theory, move over into the main game [I don't know if this is true as I haven't tried it yet - got Bravely Default today and have yet to open it].

Alphaknowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks for the reminder! Much appreciated :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.