Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bravely Default

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 05, 2013

An enhanced version of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. This edition was localized and released internationally, as opposed to the original Flying Fairy.

High-level Nemeses?

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Nasar7

All of the nemeses in my Norende are level 80 so I won't be able to touch them until WAYY later in the game. Is this normal or a fluke? Do the nemeses eventually leave or cycle out? I just realized they arrive when you update your streetpass thing, which kinda sucks as that's how you also get more villagers.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Tylea002

They cycle out, just update online again and maybe a lower level one will come. Also, they don't do anything, there's no negative benefit to having them around, just the xp/jp/pg from fighting them as a reward.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@tylea002: ok thanks. I just wanna get rid of them as they are in the way of expanding the town.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By BBAlpert

@nasar7 said:

@tylea002: ok thanks. I just wanna get rid of them as they are in the way of expanding the town.

As far as I know (which isn't very far, to be perfectly honest), they don't stop you from clearing land, making new buildings, or upgrading existing structures. They seem to just float around harmlessly.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

The whole nemesis systems seems poorly implemented. I got the game about a week ago, and all the nemeses from Square Enix, streetpasses, or the net invites (internet streetpasses, let's say) are all like lvl 50-99, mostly 99.

I mean, in Fire Emblem, they actually came in handy for grinding, because that game doesn't have random battles you can repeat unless you buy DLC. So fighting other people's teams was kinda cool. But in Bravely Default, you can just go grind anywhere, so I don't see the point of nemeses at all, especially when they don't even try to match to your level and everybody is an asshole forwarding level 99 enemies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.