How will bounce technology advance without Itagaki?

#1 Posted by Spencer (252 posts) -

Itagaki has always been a pioneer in the field of bounce technology, is there any hope for advancement with him focused on a lawsuit?

#2 Posted by JonDavis (612 posts) -

Perhaps his daughter could take the throne?

...hopefully they'll tone it down a bit, it's already frightening.

#3 Posted by Jecrell (241 posts) -

Itagaki has brought this generation possibly hundreds of physicists devoted to the breast bounce, even without him, the verticle jiggly movement will continue.

#4 Posted by Philanthropy (142 posts) -

No they should tone it up

#5 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

Itagaki is probably working on a bounce-specific engine by himself right now.

#6 Posted by Bladefire (214 posts) -

It's not like he's dead, I'm sure we'll seen plenty more wherever he ends up.

#7 Posted by Soap (3613 posts) -

I'm just stunned this has it's own page, thats both awesome and terrifying all at the same time lol.

#8 Edited by JonDavis (612 posts) -

I actually started making a breast physics concept page when Spencer told me that this one existed. It's inevitable.

#9 Posted by Spencer (252 posts) -
Philanthropy said:
"No they should tone it up"
At this point any more bounce will require game devs to add another knockout method of getting hit in the head by large breasts.
#10 Edited by Foil1212 (445 posts) -

Well, when Lenin died communism still went onward! Itagaki is just busy, so it'll definitely stand strong.

#11 Posted by UnlivedPhalanx (475 posts) -

I dunno, hopefully a new perspective will be good. Right now video game breasts look like Jello or something.

#12 Posted by JordanNE (32 posts) -

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2's boob bounce was really, really over the top i mean even for girls with boobs that ample.

I have to agree, the next step is realism... you know like making girls in games have 'normal' bust sizes.

#13 Posted by staxontoplyon (18 posts) -
JordanNE said:
"Dead or Alive Xtreme 2's boob bounce was really, really over the top i mean even for girls with boobs that ample.

I have to agree, the next step is realism... you know like making girls in games have 'normal' bust sizes.
"
Are you INSANE?!!  We need to expand on Itagaki's ideas and demand bigger tits, more bounce, and most importantly put giant bouncing tits on everything.  Just imagine all of those boring old videogame staples like crates and rocket launchers, now with TITS!  Rocket launchers should have 7 tits on them, and launch exploding tits at enemies that are clusters of giant tits.  It would sell a bazillion copies!
#14 Posted by JonnyAvacado (404 posts) -
staxontoplyon said:
"JordanNE said:
"Dead or Alive Xtreme 2's boob bounce was really, really over the top i mean even for girls with boobs that ample.

"
Are you INSANE?!!  We need to expand on Itagaki's ideas and demand bigger tits, more bounce, and most importantly put giant bouncing tits on everything.  Just imagine all of those boring old videogame staples like crates and rocket launchers, now with TITS!  Rocket launchers should have 7 tits on them, and launch exploding tits at enemies that are clusters of giant tits.  It would sell a bazillion copies!
"
Haha, I couldnt agree more!  You have a gift my friend, MOAR jiggly breast technology FTW!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.