Free Steam copy of Cthulhu & Breath of Death Double Pack

#1 Edited by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

If you want it for free-zees, just post and lemme know. I'll probably select randomly, but maybe I'll just choose someone who seems like they really want it. :D

I guess I'll give this a bit so more people see it. I'll choose someone later.

Oh yeah, and keep in mind it's Windows only. Sorry Mac people.

EDIT:

CL60 has won by way of random selection. sorry to everyone else! I may do this again though. Maybe. Possibly. I'll give a game out over Twitter next time if I do.

@JJWeatherman

#2 Posted by brodywb (189 posts) -

I would like them. They look interesting, and I am a fan of old 16bit RPGs.

#3 Posted by captain_clayman (3318 posts) -

i want it for my friend who is poor as fuck and has no games!

#4 Posted by CrazyBagMan (834 posts) -

I would love to get this. I've been eyeing them since the came out on Xbox Indie Games, just never actually got around to getting them.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (35838 posts) -

You know full well that I would do these games great justice. I shall throw my hat into the ring. (Not my crown; I always carry a spare hat just so that I may throw it into any rings that may pop up.)

#6 Posted by Berezov (504 posts) -

Sure I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I'm the face of enthusiasm in person, I promise. 

#7 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: I'm not really sure why, but I'm surprised that you don't already own these.

#8 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1169 posts) -

Button Mashing 4 Life

#9 Posted by shootermcclay (219 posts) -

Pick me.

#10 Edited by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I would love those, they look like a blast to play from all the videos I've seen of them!

#11 Posted by Pazy (2561 posts) -

I would love to be able to play it. I keep trying to play the old 8/16-bit RPG's like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, though I love RPG's in general, but I can never get past...an hour? From what ive seen from the Xbox Live Indie Game's demo it seems really funny but also like a "my first RPG" or at least a beginner friendly one so that if I can get through the 6 hour adventure, I believe, then I could try my hand at Final Fantasy 6 which I hear is amazing

#12 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5374 posts) -
@JJWeatherman
You think you can waltz in here and start giving away free games? Who the fuck do you think you are?! I'll break your goddamn legs, you son of a bitch! 
#13 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

@Vito_Raliffe: Hahaha, sorry. Didn't know this was your exclusive turf.

Much respect. Don't bust up my kneecaps.

#14 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5374 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: I couldn't resist! 

I like bumping up cool threads with threats!
#15 Posted by JCTango (1358 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe said:
@JJWeatherman
You think you can waltz in here and start giving away free games? Who the fuck do you think you are?! I'll break your goddamn legs, you son of a bitch! 
@JJWeatherman said:

@Vito_Raliffe: Hahaha, sorry. Didn't know this was your exclusive turf.

Much respect. Don't bust up my kneecaps.

Haha.

Honestly, to me, you two guys are two of the coolest cats here on this website.  Friendly and generous peoples =).  Whenever I see you two post on each other's posts, it's like two worlds are colliding... into a big s'more!
#16 Posted by Henny (105 posts) -

Much respect brothers. I would like to be entered for the games plox!

#17 Posted by endaround (2136 posts) -

I'll support the upstart to break the Vito monopoly!

#18 Posted by benpicko (1985 posts) -

I REALLY WANT IT!!!  

There. Do I win? :)

#19 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

Alright, I'll probably just give this like 30 more minutes. There's already enough people to choose from here. Also, I'm impatient.

#20 Posted by rmanthorp (3854 posts) -

@Vito_Raliffe said:

@JJWeatherman:

I love you. I just. Yeah. Perfect.

Moderator Online
#21 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -
PayPal balance:    $0.00 USD
#22 Posted by Octaslash (476 posts) -

Halo

#23 Posted by shiptoncraig (149 posts) -

I already have the pack, but if I got it I'd be re-gifting it to a friend who doesn't have it.

Enjoyable games :D

#24 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I love me some RPGs. Was thinking about buying those, but never did.

#25 Edited by NeVeRMoRe666 (262 posts) -

It's almost 6:00pm and I'm still at the office. I think I need some me time, pretty please :)

#26 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@JJWeatherman Hello mr. Gallup, I like vidya gaymes
#27 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba
@JJWeatherman Hello mr. Gallup, I like vidya gaymes
On PC, I also want these games,

Richard Gallup.
#28 Posted by Mento (2415 posts) -

Yo, give it here. I'll make some comics about them. I apparently work on commission now.

#29 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

this is funny and relevant, do i win.  Please let me win):

#30 Posted by MrRedwine (429 posts) -

JJWeatherman, every time I see your posts I think it's Rich himself posting on the site and I get a bit misty when i think back on the days of "Button Mashing"...

Those games look pretty cool.

#31 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

I'd like it, but I don't have anything good to say.

#32 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

@MrRedwine said:

JJWeatherman, every time I see your posts I think it's Rich himself posting on the site and I get a bit misty when i think back on the days of "Button Mashing"...

Those games look pretty cool.

D'awww. Well, the real Rich can be found here. Go post on his wall. He was just online a minute ago. :P

#33 Posted by byrjun (153 posts) -

Sure, man! That would be great! I can give you a humble indie bundle 2 back at ya if you'd like?

#34 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

Alllllright. I gave everyone a number and used a random number generator to choose a winner. That winner was CL60!

Sorry to everyone else. Although, maybe possibly I could do this again. This is the second day in a row I've given someone a game after all. Yesterday I did it over Twitter, though, so maybe follow me on Twitter! Maybe I'll do this again! Who knows?!

@JJWeatherman

#35 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Yay! I never win anything! Well, that's a lie. I sometimes win. But it's a rare occasion!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.