Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Breath of Fire

Franchise »

An RPG franchise following the adventures of a boy named Ryu, who can turn into a dragon. Though all games in the Franchise have you playing as Ryu none are the same Ryu. Other characters also reappear in different iterations in the games in this franchise.

Best way to play these games?

topsteer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By topsteer

I've always been interested in this series and have decided to play through them in order as my ocd won't let me skip games in a franchise. I played a good bit of the first one on the SNES when I was a kid and I might still have a copy of it. These are the systems I'm thinking of getting them on.

Breath of Fire GBA

Breath of Fire II GBA

Breath of Fire III PSP import from Europe?

Breath of Fire IV PSN

The only one I'm not sure about is the third one. I'm thinking of importing it from here http://www.amazon.com/Breath-Fire-III-Playstation/dp/B000006OVE Would anyone recommend this version over the PS1 version?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.