Public Service Announcement: Agents of Change DLC

#1 Edited by Absolute_Zero (242 posts) -

To anyone that owns Brink, the new DLC titled "Agents of Change" is now available on Steam FOR FREE. However, this is only until August 17th and since it's DLC, it ISN'T automatically downloaded. So be sure to go to the Steam Store and download it while it's free!

Note: Once you "buy" it, you own it.

#2 Posted by BettyWhite (9 posts) -

@Absolute_Zero: So in two weeks regardless of whether I've downloaded it or not, I'll have to pay to continue using that content?

#3 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Has Brink dropped to a price it is worth yet? I'm thinking 4.99 or so.

#4 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -
@Tim_the_Corsair said:
Has Brink dropped to a price it is worth yet? I'm thinking 4.99 or so.
Brink is still 10x overpriced.
#5 Edited by Absolute_Zero (242 posts) -

@BettyWhite said:

@Absolute_Zero: So in two weeks regardless of whether I've downloaded it or not, I'll have to pay to continue using that content?

...No. It's DLC. Once you buy it, it's yours. Just like the rest of the DLC on Steam.

#6 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2344 posts) -

Downloaded just in case someday I decide to buy Brink and end up enjoying it. Saves me $10.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.