Broken Sword 2 heading for iPhone just like BS1 did

#1 Posted by dagas (2751 posts) -

I read the news on Eurogamer   http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-12-09-broken-sword-2-remastered-announced 

Is it just me or is this great news? Classic point and click games from the 90's are perfect for the touch interface of the iphone/touch. I still remember how to get past that guard hut at the docks from playing hte PS1 demo over and over again (in those days I could not afford to buy many games so I played a lot of demos).

#2 Posted by guyver0 (148 posts) -

This is super great news. and before christmas which is a bit of a shocker.

#3 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

Fuck yeah! Easily my favourite Broken Sword game!

#4 Posted by dagas (2751 posts) -

What a disappointment, it requires iPod Touch 3rd generation or iPhone 3GS or better. I have a 1st gen touch and BS1 works great, but BS2 apparently won't work on that. I'll probably get an iPhone when my current contract expires, but that is still several months away. Guess I won't be playing this in a while =(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.