Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Dec 04, 2013

George and Nico return for the fifth game in Charles Cecil's Broken Sword franchise. They embark on an all new adventure that involves an investigation into an armed raid on a Paris gallery. Partially funded by Kickstarter.

Serpent's Curse Part 1 releasing in 2 days anyone excited?

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok Broken Sword 5 Serpent's Curse will be out on Dec 4th and I am really excited to play this. I really liked Broken Sword 1 and 2 and with 3 going more into a 3D adventure I slightly lost interest in this series. But now thanks to kickstarter again we will finally get a more old school feel Broken Sword. The material I have seen so far looks really good and I am pretty Sure Vinny would love it as well.

So anyone else buying and plaiting it?

For people who don't know about this game here is a trailer: of this hopefully great Point and Click Adventure^^

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I still have to play the others first >_>

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roland_d11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I am very exited for this, I loved the old 2D games (apart from that goat in the first, that took me ages to get past without internet etc.) . They are still great today. I need to finish the last Deponia game, I will definitely get this.

Arebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm bloody ecstatic! I kickstarted the thing early on and watched as it slowly but surely bypassed each stretch goal. The beta was released late last week. I was going to wait until the first part was released but I couldn't wait any longer. The beta just reinforced my excitement. It felt like old Broken Sword, which is all I wanted.

The only problem I had with the beta was the audio for George. For some reason the volume would fluctuate with some lines being lower than others. Hopefully they'll get that sorted by the time it's out.

SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved the old Broken Sword games (even though after playing them again recently, I realised they aren't all that great) but this has largely flown under my radar. I will certainly check it out when it launches.

I am very exited for this, I loved the old 2D games (apart from that goat in the first, that took me ages to get past without internet etc.) . They are still great today. I need to finish the last Deponia game, I will definitely get this.

Oh God that goat!

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the first two from GOG. Maybe I should spend a day digging into them.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok It is now out on steam and GOG^ so go and play it and come back with impressions^^

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By lord_canti

i was excited until i got my steam key from the kick starter and it was already taken now i have to wait for them to get back to me :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.