4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 1 user reviews spread across 7 releases and 0 DLC

A mostly successful nostalgic adventure through one of the point and click genres classic franchises. 0

As a long term fan of the Broken Sword series, "Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse" is both a lovely trip down memory lane and a mostly successful adventure in its own right.Seeing the return of George and Nico to a 2D adventure is a very welcome thing, the backgrounds are all beautiful throughout the entire game and I would look forward to each new location to see what it would look like, just as much as I was to continue the story. The 3D model based sprites used in the game while not a perf...