Help me Giant Bombers!

#1 Posted by VierasTalo (779 posts) -

So here's the situation: I'm at work right now. I have a shift that goes from 10pm to 6am, but... I have nothing to do. I'm currently taking 80-100 minute breaks at a time, with 20 minutes of work in between. So I could just sit on this Ubuntu-PC and watch crap from YouTube, or I could play some totally awesome browser games I've somehow missed. So tell me, what should I play? The PC has Ubuntu, and is in public use, so I can't really install anything here, so it's probably Flash/Java-games only.

#2 Posted by Pahn121 (25 posts) -

Meat Boy.

#3 Posted by VierasTalo (779 posts) -

@Pahn121 said:

Meat Boy.

I've played through Super Meat Boy, and I just tried this one out. I can't do this without a controller, I've just played too much of it with one.

#4 Posted by composite (133 posts) -

is air mech still available in the chrome store?

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Watch cat vids on youtube!

#6 Posted by VierasTalo (779 posts) -

@composite said:

is air mech still available in the chrome store?

It may be, but the browser on this PC is Firefox and I can't install Chrome to get that.@Ravenlight said:

Man, Shiro is awesome.

#7 Posted by composite (133 posts) -

Sleepy cat is sleepy! Leave sleepy cat alone!

#8 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@VierasTalo said:

@Ravenlight said:

Man, Shiro is awesome.

Are those cats constantly drugged or just real lazy? I spent about 45 minutes watching his vids today and have yet to come to a conclusion.

#9 Posted by VierasTalo (779 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

Are those cats constantly drugged or just real lazy? I spent about 45 minutes watching his vids today and have yet to come to a conclusion.

I've more or less come to the conclusion that Shiro is essentially the most enlightened Zen-master in the world, and as such, likes to just mellow out. His followers have weak moments but try to attain to this attitude as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.