Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Brütal Legend

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Brütal Legend is a humorous heavy-metal, open-world, action-adventure game with light real-time strategy elements. As Eddie Riggs, lead the people of the Brütal World to rise up against the Tainted Coil demons who rule the world, and their leader, the sinister Emperor Doviculus.

First take on Brutal Legend

vosco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By vosco

Just wanted to give my two cents on the game after a couple of hours with the game.  I'm not a metal fan, so all the music stuff does not woo me.  But so far the game is o.k.  It is a very different game than what I thought it would be.I guess you could call it an action/rts with sandbox driving in it.  I stopped at a side quest where I had to help with an ambush.  I finished off the enemies looking for the brutal victory, but it never came.I ran around the whole area looking for a clue or a sign, or something.  After 10 minutes of running around, I left the area and quit out of the game.  I'm going to try to finish the game.  It is funny and I like the animations.  The bad things about the game is there is alot of pop up or draw ins (whatever the term is) .  When I was racing, the background was feeling in as I was passing it. Secondly, the game does not help you.  It lets you make a fool out of yourself a few before it says "Try pushing x to kill y"  Maybe I'm just spoiled but a couple times I felt they could have given a better hint  before the quest or battle started.  

vosco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vosco

Just wanted to give my two cents on the game after a couple of hours with the game.  I'm not a metal fan, so all the music stuff does not woo me.  But so far the game is o.k.  It is a very different game than what I thought it would be.I guess you could call it an action/rts with sandbox driving in it.  I stopped at a side quest where I had to help with an ambush.  I finished off the enemies looking for the brutal victory, but it never came.I ran around the whole area looking for a clue or a sign, or something.  After 10 minutes of running around, I left the area and quit out of the game.  I'm going to try to finish the game.  It is funny and I like the animations.  The bad things about the game is there is alot of pop up or draw ins (whatever the term is) .  When I was racing, the background was feeling in as I was passing it. Secondly, the game does not help you.  It lets you make a fool out of yourself a few before it says "Try pushing x to kill y"  Maybe I'm just spoiled but a couple times I felt they could have given a better hint  before the quest or battle started.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.