Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Brütal Legend

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Brütal Legend is a humorous heavy-metal, open-world, action-adventure game with light real-time strategy elements. As Eddie Riggs, lead the people of the Brütal World to rise up against the Tainted Coil demons who rule the world, and their leader, the sinister Emperor Doviculus.

Not enough fire tributes in the game to buy all upgrades?!

Strongschwartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Strongschwartz

Hopefully you guys can help me. I was going for the "loyal customer" achievement. I have one upgrade left to buy for 225 but I only have 180. The problem is: I have no opportunities left to gain more fire tributes. All serpents, stunts, legends, hunting missions etc. are done and I'm still missing 45 tributes. The only thing I haven't done is unlocking all concept art but I don't think you get rewards for that. Is it possible that some side missions disappear during game progress and cannot be accesed anymore or hidden missions not marked on the map? I'm just wondering if anybody else encountered that problem or might have an idea to solve this.

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By cinemandrew

follow around a group of ironheade dudes and kill some enemies with them. You'll earn fire tributes doing that.

Monoxide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Monoxide

If you see your troops fighting another faction try helping them out, sometimes it gives you 15 fire tributes.

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Heartagram

see above posts

Strongschwartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strongschwartz

You are brütally awesome. Thanks a bunch.

Z3RO37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Z3RO37

Thank you! This thread just saved me a ton of stress. I was missing only 15 fire tributes, so I just had to go help my buddies one time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.