badlogik's Brütal Legend (Xbox 360) review

• badlogik wrote this review on .

Great if you can accept that this is not an action game!

I don't write user reviews, but the pitiful score given by this game's reviewer just forced me to post this.

Simpley put, the review is flat out wrong.  The controls and gameplay style are perfectly suited for the controller.  The RTS combat is very action heavy, but it is still RTS combat, and if you cannot accept that, then this game is not for you.  However, if that sounds intriguing in the slightest bit, this is one of the best video game experiences you'll ever have.

The story-telling is first class, the style is amazing fun to just see in action, and the battles are very hectic and exciting.

While I would say to try before you buy if you are afraid of seeing "RTS" in all the reviews, you can't go wrong with this game.