so excited

empfeix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By empfeix

My fam absolutely loved this game for the NES -- I recently played the wiiware version which is a straight port and its still great.  Anyone else getting this? I'm so mad turtles came out here instead of this!  I remember playing turtles before but I want a new bubble bobble!

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

The WiiWare version is not a straight port, it's got extra levels, modes, 4 player, etc. Oh, and models instead of sprites. Just saying ;)

If you want a straight port there's always the Virtual Console version(s?) to consider purchasing though.

What's Neo? It looks like the WiiWare version to me, maybe it's a port like they're porting the WiiWare Rainbow Islands (bleh) also...

If so, good for PS360 gamers, great game and worth your points of any kind (Nintendo, Microsoft, PSN)!

empfeix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By empfeix

oh lol sorry mate I meant I played the virtual console version, I get all my Nintendo stuff mixed up

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

So it's like Bubble Bobble with the protagonist from The Matrix in it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.