No recent wiki edits to this page.
Originally known as Hedone , Bullet Run places players in a life-or-death combat game show aired to the world, striving for celebrity status while accessing the latest technology to gear and skill up.
Bullet Run features a fast-paced climb to glory, set in a world where contestants battle on live TV in a gladiator-style competition for fame. The game features several game modes, including Team Death Match and Dominion (a King of the Hill with twists), with more creative modes planned. Players will also have access to a variety of weaponry including experimental and exotic weapons.
The game will be shut down on March 8th 2013.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 3400+
- Memory: 1GB Ram
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce 6800/ ATI X1900
- Additional: Bullet Run installs Punkbuster Anti-Cheat software.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad/ AMD Phenom II x 4
- Memory: 2GB Ram
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce 8800GT/ AMD HD 3850