Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Anyone looking to play some online? (360)

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By CastroCasper

I find that it usually takes a long time to get set up with a team if you are alone online, then once in the game everyone plays for themselves and I never made it past round 6 because no one worked together as a team. Anyone down to play a little online? Just for fun, nothing too serious. 

If so, post your GT in here and Ill add you, or just add me, my GT is the same as my handle here.

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By louiedog

Feel free to add me. GT: RavenousLou. I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow since I have a thing I have to do, but I'm planning on playing this game quite a bit more in the next few days. It'll be nice to play with people who are all trying. The last match I had with randoms consisted of me and another guy working on the team skillshot bonuses while the other two people would just kick them into cactus or something for a measly 100 points.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mfpantst
    @kurtdyoung:  That be a GT thread already.  Here  We play anarchy too.
    ImBigInJapan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ImBigInJapan

I just finished the campaign last night and am interested in a bit of multiplayer sometime.  :)

BiginjapanGWJ

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.