Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Bulletstorm Didn't Make Any Money, Epic Likes it Anyway

• 153 results
    Goblinoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Goblinoid

I just want Painkiller. Bring back Painkiller

If the developers would be wise, they would.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By kishinfoulux

I hope they make a sequel. I'm a bit surprised this game didn't sell a bit more. It was pretty damn awesome.

Nettacki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By Nettacki
    @jeffb01 said:
    After playing the demo and hearing about the juvenile humor, I didn't have much interest in it... but, I heard good review after good review, so when EA was having a sale ($40 for a bunch of their games within 4 weeks of release),  I picked it up and LOVED it. The demo didn't do this game justice - and I think  this is a problem with a lot of games. One of my favorite things about this game was the cool weapons. The demo just had the standard assault rifle and the kind of interesting leash (which I didn't really get so much in the level) - if that demo had the gun that shot grenades chained together, the charged shot of the shotgun, or the sniper rifle that you control the bullet in the air, etc, I think their game would of possibly done better.
    Actually, the demo does have the chain-grenade gun and charged shotgun. Not the sniper rifle, though.
    allgrinzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By allgrinzz

I bought Bulletstorm JUST for the gears beta, that was at, but I found a gem in this title. I love the immature humor, and a game that revels in what it is rather then trying to be something it's not. It's not an epic story, it's not a morale teaching method, it's not a "tour de force" of forward technology, it's a shooter..a shooter pure and simple, nothing more nothing less. The amusement value from blowing my enemies to chunks and using the enviroment in fun ways made the game for me, and I still play it to relax to this day. Good on you Epic, and keep up the good work imo.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#155  Edited By Seppli

Just finished up my first playthrough. Bulletstorm is a lot of fun. If only there was a functional and more motivating combo chain system in place. The whole skillshot stuff is a tad bit too rigid to really be fun. Other than that, the game's a marvel. Great controls. Good Pacing. Genuinely funny writting. Kick-ass weapons. And damn - I love that FPS kick. Every FPS game need to have kicks from now on.

Damn shame they didn't make more money on it. Hopefully they'll try again. I hope People Can Fly gets another chance at making a big budget game. Doesn't necessarily have to be Bulletstorm 2, albeit I wouldn't mind to let them tug at my dickskin again. There's still more juice in Bonestorm for sure. Erm... Bulletstorm.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#156  Edited By Ravenlight

Aw, I liked Bulletstorm. Apparently everyone didn't realize the entire game was basically a satire of the shooter genre.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.