Bulletstorm on Sale!

#1 Posted by Spoonman671 (4607 posts) -

Currently all versions are only $40 on Amazon.  Consider this your heads-up.

#2 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

I already have it but I will post on this thread anyway

seems like every EA release goes on sale after a couple of weeks...

#3 Posted by Conker (780 posts) -

Tempting..

#4 Posted by Spoonman671 (4607 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm said:
" I already have it but I will post on this thread anyway       seems like every EA release goes on sale after a couple of weeks... "
This is Amazon's video game "deal of the day," so I'm not sure how much it has to do with EA.  I don't know if they coordinate these sales with suppliers or not.  It would seem like a lot of effort to go through every single day just to get items discounted, but what do I know.
#5 Posted by bybeach (4792 posts) -

And so it starts.

#6 Posted by Lukeweizer (2657 posts) -

I knew this was going to happen. 

Don't buy EA games on day 1 anymore people.

#7 Posted by swamplord666 (1758 posts) -
@Lukeweizer said:
" I knew this was going to happen.   Don't buy EA games on day 1 anymore people. "
battlefield 3 won't let me :(
#8 Posted by evildeadron (830 posts) -

was waiting for a price drop, grabbed this earlier when someone posted it on twitter
#9 Posted by nick_verissimo (1384 posts) -

Maybe the American Amazon can give some of those copies to the Canadian one. Right now you can only get a copy off a third party site for 70 bucks. Bummer.

#10 Posted by Shadow (4979 posts) -

Now if only I had money...

#11 Posted by AgentofChaos (1565 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm said:
" I already have it but I will post on this thread anyway       seems like every EA release goes on sale after a couple of weeks... "
Yeah,  I agree. I remember Assassins Creed II and Brotherhood being on Sale for 39.99 at Gamestop only about 2-3 weeks after it came out. They both went back up to 59.99 though.
#12 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@swamplord666 said:
" @Lukeweizer said:
" I knew this was going to happen.   Don't buy EA games on day 1 anymore people. "
battlefield 3 won't let me :( "
ya
#13 Posted by Aerobie (104 posts) -

Does anyone know if this would come with the Gears 3 beta? I normally would assume that this would be the epic edition (early copies are, right? at least that's what I though EA normally did), but the amazon page mentioned preordering to get it, so I don't want to be stuck with the regular version if I was wrong. 

I'm still kind of on the fence with this, and I think the beta would make or break this deal.

#14 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

I would love this, but the last time I did this it involved Dead Space 2. It was a great deal, but I still haven't gotten to it, and I still don't have the time.

#15 Posted by LiquidPrince (15921 posts) -

Meh, maybe when it turns $20.

#16 Posted by WMoyer83 (640 posts) -

One year later, got it for 10 dollars at Wal Mart. COOL!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.