Bulletstorm only $5 on Steam right now.

#1 Posted by Carnage1290 (114 posts) -

Just thought I'd let people know, thought this seemed like a pretty sweet deal. I never got around to playing Bulletstorm when it came out, so for that amount of money, why not.

#2 Posted by freakin9 (1110 posts) -

I've been debating in my head about this, when it first came out I was completely disinterested, but at 5 bucks it feels like it could be cool. For me it's really about if I'll buy it, be all meh right away, or 3-5 hours in. I'll take meh after 5 hours for 5 bucks.

Yeah I'll probably take the plunge.

#3 Edited by Questionable (619 posts) -

How can this be 5$?

Its 12,50 EURO over here, that's more than tripple the US price.

#4 Posted by Winternet (8012 posts) -

I find it hard to be 5 bones

#5 Posted by CheapPoison (727 posts) -

i am also quite amazed by the difference in prices between the US and Europe.

Not a bad buy at 5. it isn't something truly special... But for five bucks it's pretty cool if you were interested before.

#6 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Bulletstorm is a dumb game. It's also a pretty fun dumb game. Definitely worth $5 if only to experience "dicktits."

#7 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7614 posts) -

£7.50 in the UK.

Some of the price exchange differences in this sale have been terrible.

#8 Posted by Heltom92 (707 posts) -

Its more than worth those prices, had a great time with that game. Even though it didn't last that long.

#9 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2483 posts) -

It's $17.50 here in Australia.

#10 Posted by freakin9 (1110 posts) -

Sucks about the price difference elsewhere. It's like they are competing with iphone prices in NA, for whatever reason.

#11 Posted by mak_wikus (511 posts) -

Europe is being ripped off big time. Eff you, EA!

#12 Posted by freakin9 (1110 posts) -

Had one round of whatever passes for horde mode in this game and it was already worth the 5 buck purchase. Though by the end, I think it was wave 8 or 9, I couldn't help but noticing the people I was with were just shooting people point blank, sans the kill with skill. Not that I was being exceedingly skillful myself. I think we had one oddball round where we got like 15000, the rest were way lower, not sure what we did in that round.

#13 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Bulletstorm is a MUST BUY for 5 dollars if you like to shoot weapons. 

#14 Posted by rmills87 (463 posts) -

Absolutely duder - AND I got a hold of RAGE the other day for $15! Steam has some pretty sweet friggin deals this year for a holiday sale. Game on!

#15 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

I bought it at launch, it was worth it's launch price, so 5 bucks is a DEAL!

#16 Posted by DeF (4848 posts) -

Anybody willing to go for a Gift in exchange for PayPal money deal for this?

12,49€ PLUS it's the low violence version in Germany vs. $5 is pretty ridiculous

#17 Posted by Vexxan (4618 posts) -

12,49€....nope.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.