Bulletstorm owners actually playing Bulletstorm

#1 Posted by MustachedPagoda (47 posts) -

Love the game, but I am curious if anyone is actually putting in their Bulletstorm discs right about now for anything BUT the Gears of War beta.

#2 Posted by Maajin (1058 posts) -

I'm sure some PS3 or PC owners still might be.

#3 Posted by ericdrum (404 posts) -

I got sidetracked a while back and put the disc back in yesterday. I just beat the game a few minutes ago. I actually really ended up enjoying the journey and the characters much more than I thought I would. This game was fun and I'm really glad that I finished the campaign.

#4 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Bulletstorm was good, but after I finished the story, I didn't feel much of a reason to go back through the campaign, which isn't what I originally envisioned.

#5 Posted by Enigma777 (6071 posts) -

Nope. I haven't even jumped in the multiplayer (nor will I ever).

#6 Posted by ShaggE (6415 posts) -

I anticipated the replay value being a LOT higher than it actually was, sadly. It'll be awhile before I go back to it again after two playthroughs. 

#7 Posted by Sweep (8841 posts) -

I returned my 360 copy and got a Gears 3 beta code off twitter. That game was fun but it wasn't that fun.

#8 Posted by MustachedPagoda (47 posts) -
@ShaggE: totally agree, lack of content/re-playability were definitely the low points of the game, but overall I had a blast playing it, and look forward to the [hopefully] co-op and fleshed out Bulletstorm 2
#9 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1766 posts) -

I will probably go back and do the Echoes but that is about it.

#10 Posted by phish09 (1109 posts) -

I started up another playthrough this weekend.  Just got through Chapter 2.  That game is hella fun the second time around because you really know what you are doing and can pull of some pretty crazy stuff in those early levels once you get the leash.  I'm gonna run through the rest of the game then probably trade it in for LA Noire next month.

#11 Posted by Bouke (1402 posts) -

Just finished the game on PC and it was a lot better then i expected. Its fun to figure out different ways to kill enemies. But i noticed that sometimes i just wanted to shoot everyone and continue to the next area, rather then figure out other ways for killin.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.