Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Bulletstorm - Steam Daily Deal 3/31-4/1 $5.00

• 53 results
    HarlechQuinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By HarlechQuinn

Unfortunately the German "Low Violence Version" is not even worth the 5 €... But the game itself seems to be fun, oh well...

andriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By andriv

not available in my region (iceland) how does a region lock on the internet make sense?

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By DeF

@me3639 said:

Been waiting for some of those shooters i missed to go on sale. Bought it as soon as i saw it for $5. Waiting for Singularity and Metro 2033 to hit that point.

Metro was even cheaper a) last summer during the summer sale and b) last xmas during the holiday sale!

so it's a safe bet that next time there's a big sale of stuff, it will be that cheap again. (but wasn't it like $5-ish one or two weeks ago on one of the other digital platforms anyway? you should check the deal roundoup on shacknews each weekend and rockpapershotgun/savvygamer do one as well!)

Avatar image for chubbaluphigous
    Chubbaluphigous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Chubbaluphigous

For those that just bought the game, you may want to download Bulletstorm INI Editor

The INI files for the game are encrypted to keep people from cheating in the MP, and they keep a number of options hidden in the INI files that shouldn't be. The game has a default FOV of 85 and Mouse Smoothing is set to on by default. The only way to fix that is to go into the INI files. There are also options to change the FPS limits and so on.

For me the game was unplayable at first, and now it runs great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.