Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Considering picking this up, but one question.

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By rbanke

Amazon has this on sale today and I'm considering getting it, however the demo made me nauseous from the exaggerated camera bob. Does anyone know if this can be turned off in the options for the PS3/Xbox versions? My purchase comes down to this.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Hizang

I don't think I understand what your talking about, you mean how fast the camara turns and stuff, if so, no. But the main character utters a phrase 
    "What the Dick!" that should be the main factor in having this game. Watch the quick look to, should help you
    rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rbanke
    @Hizang said:
    " I don't think I understand what your talking about, you mean how fast the camara turns and stuff, if so, no. But the main character utters a phrase "What the Dick!" that should be the main factor in having this game. Watch the quick look to, should help you "
    camera/head bob is when the character is walking and the camera moves up and down to simulate that he is walking. In the demo this made me nauseous. However, many games have the option to turn this off and I need to know if this has the option. Can't have fun playing a game that makes you sick after just a few minutes.
    spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By spazmaster666

The only head bob I've noticed in the game is when you're sprinting. Also there is no option to turn it off on the PC version, so I don't there will  be in the console versions either. Honestly though I barely noticed it when playing through the game, though I'm not really sensitive to those type of things.

fleshribbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By fleshribbon

Camera bob typically gives me a bad headache but I was OK playing this game despite the demo.  Also, no it cannot be turned off.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iamjohn
    @rbanke: Out of curiosity, is it something where it makes you sick at first but you can adjust, or can you just not play it?  The first Battlefield: Bad Company was this way for me where I spent the first twenty minutes feeling sick and with a headache from the bob, but I eventually got used to it.  The only suggestion I can really give is try playing the demo a bunch to desensitize yourself to it if there's no option to turn off head bob.
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#7  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I don't see an option anywhere to turn it off.

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rbanke

Thanks for the replies. Sucks that it doesnt have the option to disable it. I may still pick it up and try it, maybe the demo caught me at the wrong time lol.

Sander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Sander

Another question: Does the game require that separate EA log in for the score attack or whatever else the online features are?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.