Just performed every Skillshot....ask me anything!

#1 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -

But for real most are easy but some like airstrike are a bitch, and most of them I accomplished without knowing. I think 131 skillshots is a great number, but it still sucked that the secret ones remained secret even after unlocking them.

#2 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3192 posts) -

What was the coolest one, despite shooting someone in the balls?

#3 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -

Do you prefer waffles or pancakes?

#4 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1787 posts) -

Can I cuddle with GlenTennis?

#5 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -
@Tru3_Blu3 said:
" What was the coolest one, despite shooting someone in the balls? "
kicking their head off after
#6 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Why will I never be as cool as you?

#7 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?    

#8 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1177 posts) -

I only got 75% of skillshots. I'm not planning to do all.

#9 Posted by MattBosten (497 posts) -
@weeman105: Is it an African or a European swallow?  
#10 Posted by BeachThunder (11716 posts) -

Dick dick dick, dick dick; dick dick dick dick!?

#11 Posted by JackSukeru (5906 posts) -

Can love bloom.......even on a battlefield?

#12 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
" Dick dick dick, dick dick; dick dick dick dick!? "
Shut up bitch dick or I'll knock your cock off.
#13 Posted by ProfessorEss (7281 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm:  How long did it take? Do you think you'll keep playing for higher scores are you feeling pretty done?
#14 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm: Is there a skillshot for two guys kicking a boss in the head and ass?
#15 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm: Has your prolonged exposure to Bulletstorm caused you to murder anyone in real life yet?
#16 Posted by craigbo180 (1739 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm:  Are you proud of yourself?
#17 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -
@PeasForFees said:
" @BeachThunder said:
Shut up bitch dick or I'll knock your cock off. "
You better watch it or i'll dick stomp your ball tits.
#18 Posted by Ghostiet (5228 posts) -
@audiosnag said:
" @PeasForFees said:
" @BeachThunder said:
You better watch it or i'll dick stomp your ball tits. "

I'll fuck your cock and let you jizz on my fucking ass, pussychomper.

Wait.

#19 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -
@Ghostiet said:
" @audiosnag said:
" @PeasForFees said:
" @BeachThunder said:

Wait.

"
I uh...um.
#20 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -
@ProfessorEss said:
" @blacklabeldomm:  How long did it take? Do you think you'll keep playing for higher scores are you feeling pretty done? "
Took about 3 hours to figure out the harder ones, this is after finishing the campaign and selecting a chapter, but I'm still going to try to 3 star the echoes.  

@iDarktread said:
" @blacklabeldomm: Has your prolonged exposure to Bulletstorm caused you to murder anyone in real life yet? "
Well my rapiness has increased by 133% so yeah FOX News was right....  

@audiosnag said:
" @Ghostiet said:
" @audiosnag said:
" @PeasForFees said:
" @BeachThunder said:

Wait.

"
I uh...um. ...... ...... "

Ok ladies, when you're done and need help with a particular skillshot (If you still care) feel free to post here.
#21 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm: Where did you get the one where you have to kill someone with a ball which travelled 100m before the kill?
#22 Posted by HellBrendy (992 posts) -

How the fuck do you shoot someone in the balls with the sniper? I keep hitting hips and legs. 

And don't get me started on that useless grenadelauncher shit. Not the Flailgun (I love that) but the other.  

And I agree, most skillshots are too easy. 

#23 Posted by supermike6 (3540 posts) -

Considering that the universe is infinite, and time is also infinite, would you like a crumpet?

#24 Posted by buft (3303 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm: Im struggling with 2 skill shots, sniper rifle in the balls and shooting someone in the balls and kicking their head off, now i would consider myself an expert on ball positioning since i touch mine often enough but the game never seems to recognise a ball shot, any hints as to where these Fucknuts keep their junk?
#25 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm: or you can just ignore my question where I clearly quoted you.
#26 Posted by CaptRoFL (77 posts) -

How many skillshots are related to the balls and/or ass?

#27 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -
@imsh_pl said:
" @blacklabeldomm: Where did you get the one where you have to kill someone with a ball which travelled 100m before the kill? "
Act 7 chapter 1 (spaceport) Load up on cannonballs before entering the elevator. Once out, take a right and look out into the yard. Back up and shoot the enemies coming down the stairs opposite the yard. DO NOT HOLD THE TRIGGER AFTER FIRING or the ball will bounce. You will get the "lucky Shot" skillshot and if not restart the checkpoint, you will be near the elevator again.  

@HellBrendy:  @buft:

On the collapsed building level, there is a machine gunner. (the same level as in the demo). Shoot him but have the bullet a little to the left or right and curve it into his nutsack. You will get "nutckracker" skillshot.

@CaptRoFL said:
" How many skillshots are related to the balls and/or ass? "

#28 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5808 posts) -

Could you please describe every single skillshot in detail?

#29 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
African or European?
#30 Posted by Dedlok (35 posts) -
@buft said:
" @blacklabeldomm: Im struggling with 2 skill shots, sniper rifle in the balls and shooting someone in the balls and kicking their head off, now i would consider myself an expert on ball positioning since i touch mine often enough but the game never seems to recognise a ball shot, any hints as to where these Fucknuts keep their junk? "
I've gotten most of my ball shots by accident. And just to be clear, it's not kick their head off, it's shoot them in the head.
#31 Posted by Gamer_152 (14054 posts) -
@supermike6 said:
" Considering that the universe is infinite, and time is also infinite, would you like a crumpet? "
Get out of here Toasty.
#32 Posted by DarkTravesty (330 posts) -
@HellBrendy:  i was baffled by that one until i did it on accident. A guy run straight at me i kicked him so he was facing me whipped out my sniper rifle and while he was in motion aimed and guided the bullet into his crotch.
#33 Edited by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -
@buft said:

" @blacklabeldomm: Im struggling with 2 skill shots, sniper rifle in the balls and shooting someone in the balls and kicking their head off, now i would consider myself an expert on ball positioning since i touch mine often enough but the game never seems to recognise a ball shot, any hints as to where these Fucknuts keep their junk? "

For the Nutcracker achievement, I finally decided to just thump them, and hit them in the nuts while they're in mid-air. That way they won't move around while you're guiding the bullet. Works like a charm. 

@Dedlok said:
" @buft said:
I've gotten most of my ball shots by accident. And just to be clear, it's not kick their head off, it's shoot them in the head. "
Actually you can do either.
#34 Posted by Tennmuerti (8012 posts) -

Yea nut shot related ones give me trouble.
Cmon I'm a guy I know where the balls are, but nooooooo.

#35 Posted by Edwardryu (437 posts) -

try this. in central terminal. tram(?) or train come and go very quickly. you have to be patient until it is approach quickly. kick one of bitches, shoot pistol with fireworks, kick into train. I tried it ten times. I only succeeded one. that's very hard. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.