Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

More games like Bulletstorm?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

Ok so I bought Bulletstorm yesterday and played a bunch of it, it is a very good game and very refreshing in this day and age. I don't know the last time I played a FPS that has a feel like this. What I love about the game is how I am actully really enjoying the single player, it is a much better single play experince than say...Black Ops! I love how the wepons feel and the gameplay and pacing is great. Bulletstorm has online, but only a mode where you work co-op to build up enough points by killing enimies. So yeah do you guys want more FPS's like this, I mean its a FPS that relies on Single Player way more than Multiplayer, but is that what you guys want?  

You must respond otherwise I'll kill your dicks!
    EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EuanDewar

There are plenty of other FPS's that focus on Single Player. Bioshock, Metro 2033, too many to name really. If you're looking for games based around that scoring style thing The Club and of course FIDDY CENT were both a lot like that. I didn't think The Club was much cop though.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Hizang
    @EuanDewar:
    And neither were FPS...Do those games sell though, I would have thought most people would buy COD and shun everything else
    iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By iamjohn

This is another game like Bulletstorm.
    This is another game like Bulletstorm.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.