No coop mode for the demo?

#1 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2489 posts) -

Unfortunate that it doesn’t look like the Bulletstorm demo has any actual coop in it, considering that’s supposed to be a big selling point for the game. Strange how companies decide to take a big bullet point feature like full campaign coop and completely omit it from a demo that’s supposed to be used to sell the game.  

Ah well.

#2 Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar (1179 posts) -

Well it is a demo that is out a month before the game. You should be happy you are getting anything at all. 

#3 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

Pretty much what @zAMERICANLIONz:  said. I wasn't expecting coop right off the bat.

#4 Posted by Edwardryu (437 posts) -

you know it's demo. not full version. you just get a taste how this game runs. the decision is totally depend on company. you can't just blame it.  

I will just play my preorder coming Feb. 22th. no curiosity on the game. 

#5 Posted by Cypher (114 posts) -

Where the hell did you read that there was co-op anywhere in the campaign?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.