No Helmet for the Elite(DLC) armor?

#1 Posted by buft (3300 posts) -

its nice getting the choice right off the bat but comon a green and white armor and you're stuck with a dark blue helmet, it kinda looks wierd. 
is everyone the same or has mine just glitched?

#2 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@buft: looks like the helmet and gun follow a different unlock schedule than the torso, legs and feet.  The leash also has a different unlock schedule. 
#3 Posted by buft (3300 posts) -
@mfpantst: i got the gun skin, seems weird that they wouldnt inclue the full kit considering its color coded, any idea what colour the leash from the demo is? also its completely different than the skin Jeff got with the code in the quicklook
#4 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@buft: I definitely would have preferred they give you the ability to unlock different styles that can all be combined and manually alter the colors so that they match. Regardless, the unlock pieces are very, very strange. The outfits that go together unlock at wildly different times, so you have to wait before applying new pieces, or stumble across a generic-colored piece. 

It doesn't bother me too much, but like I said, it is a bit strange.
#5 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -

GREEN LEASH.

#6 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -
@Chokobo said:
"GREEN LEASH. "

Naw uh! Red Leash!!
#7 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -
@Bloodgraiv3: OOOOOOOH.  Haven't gotten that far yet.  

I change my vote to red.  LICORICE WHIP SUMBITCHES.
#8 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Chokobo: Quiksilver is the correct answer. :p 

Also, you should join TheMasterDS and myself for some Anarchy Mode. We had great fun last night with just us two!
#9 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -
@Napalm: I'd be more than happy to.  Monday night will probably be the next night I'm on.  :)
#10 Posted by Korosuzo (170 posts) -

I wouldn't mind getting into a Anarchy mode with a full GB community group. I'm already friends with a few of you but hit me up on Monday night for some action as well if you need another. 

Gamertag: BSpot84

#11 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Korosuzo: @Chokobo: Monday is a no go for me, but I'm sure TheMasterDS can play with you guys if he's free. The best times for me are on the weekends at night.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.