Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

People Can Fly is a developer. not a game. oh.

wilsham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wilsham

Wow I got this wrong. I feel kinda stupid. I must have heard wrong, on the podcast maybe, or read it wrong on Kotaku or something, but I got a little bit excited about a game called "People can Fly". I have been thinking this game is coming out for about 6 months now if I remember correctly!  
    I was a little bit heartbroken when I realised, whilst listening (with full attention this time) to this weeks podcast, that People Can Fly is a company name, not a game. 
    aw.
    What made this imaginary game more exciting to me was the fact that it sounded like this was some sort of code name! I remember Jeff said in an earlier Bombcast "..that People can fly game" - obviously talking about Bulletstorm before it had its current name - but it sounded like all we knew of this mysterious game was that people were going to fucking fly!   

Dammit. oh well, Bulletstorm then.  
    This is especially stupid, I realise, because I am a member of this rather fine website all about video games. Which has, like, a search bar and a wiki and stuff.
    I will definitely look into mysterious awesome sounding games more in the future I think. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.