Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Preorder bonuses

gwilo007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gwilo007

So other than the Epic edition (autobonus when you preorder) are there any preorder bonuses from any retailers? you know like extra MP skins/ weapons/ maps, or posters... or even store credit like Amazon does sometimes? 
    edit 1/12/11: so any news on extra preorder crap?
    thespartandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By thespartandon

I don't think there's any retailer exclusive pre-order bonuses. But you do get extra in-game armor/guns if you do get the Epic/Special Edition. Which is what you get when you pre-order that standard version.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Sambambo

Mp skins? There is a multiplayer?

I've hardly seen any real gameplay despite the wealth of video coverage it is getting. I guess I need to spruce up on my knowledge.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#4  Edited By donutfever
    @TheSpartanDon: Hopefully the armor and guns are available as pre-order bonuses for PS3/PC players.
    donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#5  Edited By donutfever
    @Tarsier said:
    " FUCK PREORDER BONUSES "
    Oh, you mean the winner of Giant Bomb's Worst Trend of 2010?
    gwilo007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gwilo007

I was just asking because sometimes you get a discount when you preorder(walmart & best buy give out gift cards Amazon gives credit for other games)  I wanted to get this game on the cheap...

gwilo007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gwilo007
    @SuperSambo said:
    "Mp skins? There is a multiplayer? I've hardly seen any real gameplay despite the wealth of video coverage it is getting. I guess I need to spruce up on my knowledge. "

yeah it has MP but it wont be like regular Deathmatch stuff what I read seems to focus on 4 player co-op stuff. Kind of like Horde
    Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Enigma777
    @Tarsier said:
    " the people are part of the problem. if you dont want them to do preorder bonuses then dont preorder the games.. just buy them when they come out .. thats the only way to stop it. "
    I understand what you mean, but if spending the same amount of money (preorder vs buying it on day 1) will get me extra content, then it's kinda hard to resist...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.