Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Skillsode #4 - make fools breakdance!

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm
    Skillshot #52 of 135 - FIREWORKS (leash bounce + screamer charge shot) 
    We've all seen this one, for those who have played the demo. It's great for setting fools on fire to score extra damage with successive attacks. 

Skillshot #88 of 135 - LETTERBOMB (sniper charge shot + multiple enemies) 
    This is a new one! A directed sniper shot that you can detonate at anytime. This looks awesome, considering I'm typically not a huge fan of sniper rifles regardless of the game. 

And probably the most hilarious skillshot I've seen yet: 
    Skillshot #99 of 135 - BREAKDANCE (boot kick + drill charge shot) 
    Kick him and follow up with a mid-air launch with the charged drill shot. It immediately spikes downward and spins and ends in probably the most hilarious fashion possible. 

Man, seeing all this makes me want this game now! What does everybody else think of these crazy ways to take out the baddies? Are you drumming up any ways to combo these kills?

Oh god, this game is going to grand.  

Also, this isn't YouTube spam as I've drummed up some discussion regarding the video.
    Krampus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Krampus

It's about time we were able to steer sniper bullets!

DonutFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#3  Edited By DonutFever

Didn't see the sniper or drill before, glad they didn't run out of crazy guns.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.