Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Thursday Night Killdown

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mfpantst

Yeah no, this isn't a killzone group gaming thread.  I couldn't say Thursday Night DickTitties because they don't like that.  Anyways- tonight sometime around or after 7 EST, I have to get home from work and clean up the kitchen first, I am going to get online with the specific intent of playing Bulletstorm's Anarchy mode.  If you have a few hours to lose- message or add me, gt mfpantst (on xbox)

I'll go through my friends list of people online and either playing bulletstorm or who I know plays bulletstorm and invite you.  I'm going to set up a private match.  Secondarily- I'll set up a party chat so if we can get 2 games going (have at least 8 people with interest) we could do 8 way party chat so the chat can be as shit-ass crazy as the game.

Anyways- just putting that out there.  Not every Thursday night is good for this, but tonight will be, so lets kill their dicks.

and yes- I know there's less than 3 hours until 7 PM EST.  This is a spur of the moment decision.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By TheMasterDS

You should've called it a Dick Killing Party.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By napalm

Can we have Friday Night Dick Killing?

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By mfpantst
    @TheMasterDS:@Napalm:  This friday would be a good one infact. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.