Bully 2 info leaked.

#1 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

Little news update. 
vidiot is smiling right now.

From Kotaku:

Rockstar released sandbox title Bully on the PlayStation 2 back in 2006 and later ported the title to the Xbox 360, Windows and the Nintendo Wii. Set in a school environment, the PS2 version sold 1.5 million copies.

But is it working on another Bully?

Game site TGL is running an excerpt from an interview it conducted with musician Shawn Lee, who scored Bully. When asked if he would be scoring any other games in the future, Lee told the site, "Yes. It looks like I will be doing the soundtrack for Bully 2 in the not so distant future..."

Bully 2? When was this announced by Rockstar? Oh right, it hasn't been.

Isn't it strange how stuff like this gets leaked. Shawn did the music for the previous game (phenomenal job BTW), and to reiterate, this is the first real confirmation that there will be a sequel. Commence speculation!
#2 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Sounds cool to me. The first one was enjoyable.

#3 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

If its true then that's good because i really enjoy the first one.
#4 Posted by torus (1097 posts) -

I really like the concept of Bully, although I never played the original. I'll probably pick up the sequel if it's half decent.

#5 Posted by IrishDevil (36 posts) -

I had fun with the first one,would not mind a 2nd one.
#6 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

All I can say is, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!     I loved the first game and I would easily buy the 2nd one.

#7 Posted by dutch42 (533 posts) -

well up for a sequal, beat the first game on ps2 and i'm now in the process of beating it again on 360....gota love those acheivements.

#8 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

If they change a few things about the first one I'm definitely in.

#9 Posted by dankempster (2254 posts) -

Wow... Sounds very promising. Bully is without doubt one of the best games I've played through this year. A sequel would definitely be welcome.

#10 Posted by Godwind (2596 posts) -

Played it on the Wii.   It was a pretty enjoyable experience.

#11 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

Awesomesauce, the first one is one of my favourite PS2 games, can't wait.

#12 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

Great news. Bully was a fantastic game, and also had a great soundtrack. Nice to see Shawn Lee returning. I talked to him on MySpace a long time ago when I still had my account there. He's a cool dude.

#13 Posted by swat200 (246 posts) -

man i had the joy of finding this game in a 14.99 bin and playing the living hell outta it. i personally enjoyed it over even GTA 4, so word of a sequel makes me totally happy.

#14 Posted by jim_dandy (891 posts) -

Here's to hoping this one doesn't come with graphical problems like Scholarship Edition for 360.

#15 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3243 posts) -

The original Bully is in my top five games of all time, and I hope the second takes place elsewhere and has a different feel than the original did. Might be more interesting that way.
#16 Posted by wwfundertaker (1404 posts) -

Really enjoyed bully, wonder what bully 2 will be like.

#17 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -

Nice. 

#18 Posted by crystalskull2 (435 posts) -

Great news.I just hope it comes to PC.

#19 Posted by CharleyTony (924 posts) -

Bully 2 would be amazing if they get a decent budget and have new ideas to add to what they did in the first one.
#20 Posted by anthj (39 posts) -

Bully is one of my favourite games ever!  I'm going to buy Bully:Scholarship Edition and play through it all again but this time on my 360!

Give us Bully 2!

#21 Posted by RobotHamster (4177 posts) -

Played the first one on 360 and I liked it, so Ill be keeping an eye on this one.

#22 Posted by Arachmitus (1 posts) -

YES!!! Officially set to be released in 2013!!! 

BULLY 2 !

#23 Posted by segrick_wright (1 posts) -

i hope its on vita

#24 Posted by Irvandus (2879 posts) -

As to not let their horsetech go to waste you will play a Bully going to school in the Old West.

#25 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Whoever bumped this should be punched. I thought there was going to be something actually worthwhile.

#26 Posted by pantzing_nome (588 posts) -

@joshthebear: He made an account just to do this, that guy's a dick

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.