Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 04, 2008

'Bully: Scholarship Edition' takes place at the fictional New England boarding school Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks on the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl.

Bully: SE: Biology 5

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Edited By JCTango

Man oh man...

Had such a hardtime completing Biology 5 on the PC version of this game.  
    The biggest reason for me is:  I don't have a working gamepad with dual analogue sticks (both of my previous logitech rumblepad calibrations went kaput).

I've been playing the game using just keyboard and mouse.  The parts where you have to control the scalpel with precision were the toughest without any analogue control.  If I didn't change my control scheme to allow my setup to slow down my movement, I wouldn't have finished!  My scalpel was going all over the place.  I only had 1 second left on the screen x_o (this is after probably about 10 tries or so).

So if anyone is out there banging their head on the keyboard trying to complete this, there is hope.  Even if you don't have analogue controls and just WASD movement and mouse, it's doable!

If you don't know about the Biology 5 test in this game, it's one of the hardest classes to take, at least from my experience.

I'm so glad I'm done with this part of Bully that it actually became my first GB blog post xD.

tl;dr:  Despite playing Bully 5 without analogue control, was able to complete Biology 5 using just WASD and mouse. :)

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JCTango

Man oh man...

Had such a hardtime completing Biology 5 on the PC version of this game.  
    The biggest reason for me is:  I don't have a working gamepad with dual analogue sticks (both of my previous logitech rumblepad calibrations went kaput).

I've been playing the game using just keyboard and mouse.  The parts where you have to control the scalpel with precision were the toughest without any analogue control.  If I didn't change my control scheme to allow my setup to slow down my movement, I wouldn't have finished!  My scalpel was going all over the place.  I only had 1 second left on the screen x_o (this is after probably about 10 tries or so).

So if anyone is out there banging their head on the keyboard trying to complete this, there is hope.  Even if you don't have analogue controls and just WASD movement and mouse, it's doable!

If you don't know about the Biology 5 test in this game, it's one of the hardest classes to take, at least from my experience.

I'm so glad I'm done with this part of Bully that it actually became my first GB blog post xD.

tl;dr:  Despite playing Bully 5 without analogue control, was able to complete Biology 5 using just WASD and mouse. :)

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By wrighteous86
    @JCTango: I played it on the Wii and 360.  It's easy as hell on the Wii and pretty intolerable on the 360.  I feel your pain. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.