Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 04, 2008

'Bully: Scholarship Edition' takes place at the fictional New England boarding school Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks on the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl.

WHERE'S MY SEQUEL?

UKSamwise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

Edited By UKSamwise

(DELETE THIS BLOG)

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

I agree with Bully, wasn't a big fan of either those two games. They were fine, they just didn't deliver on their ambitions particularly well. Free running in first person was a cute experiment, but a pretty significant failure if you ask me. That was just disorienting. And Prince of Persia was really cool, but did tend to (literally) hold your hand a lot. Also the controls were a little TOO smooth, it gave me the same feeling as playing a sonic level, you were really interacting so much as hitting buttons in rhythm.

But man, Bully was terrific. What a fun story, pretty of ridiculous dialogue that still felt believable, fun combat, silly minigames, and just such a good concept for a game. I'd love to see it expanded, and get sillier too.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RE_Player1

You just listed 3 of my favourite games, I like you. All of them have this unique feel to them and have amazing soundtracks. I still listen to the Mirror's Edge and Bully soundtrack to this day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Mirror's Edge soundtrack is badass. I think they should investigate making it a downloadable game and use button-press movement rather than that L1/L2 stuff.

ABritishNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ABritishNerd

I hope for a Bully 2 every time I put that game in. I think they'll be a new Red Dead before then though.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Hailinel

From the sounds of it, Mirror's Edge 2 has been on and off a couple of times, at least. They just can't figure out what to do with it, apparently.

BawlZINmotion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By BawlZINmotion

I like to think "Mirror's Edge 2" is next up on DICE's plate. I have absolutely no reason to believe this, I just do. Mirror's Edge had it's problems (combat and story), but it did a lot of things right. I think it's something everyone wants to return to. As for Prince of Persia, I've been really hopeful for a return to that version (the "Sands of Time" arc is kind of played out for me) of PoP since I finished the Epilogue DLC a couple years ago. However much like "Beyond Good & Evil 2", I think it'll be a couple years before we see it, if ever. Prince of Persia, either version, and Assassin's Creed kind of clash.

benpicko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By benpicko

I had just typed out 'I really didn't enjoy Bully all that much,' but then I remembered how awesome it was.

Dunners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dunners

didn't mirriors edge have easter eggs hinting to a sequel?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.