Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bully

Franchise »

The Bully franchise consists of only the first game and its re-release. A sequel has been rumored from time to time, but never confirmed.

Possible Bully sequel hinted at after next GTA

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

OK so, I really liked the upper-class New England boarding school Bully took place in- but I don't think doing high school again is necessary- I really like that summer camp idea. Jimmy Hopkins (or some other protagonist) in some 12-week east coast summer camp, there would still be curfews, classes etc... you could sneak over to the girls bunks, there'd be mountain bikes, water balloons... archery? OK, maybe not, just do what you do Rockstar- I trust ya.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By EightBitShik

I always thought it would be a great idea to have the kid from Bully star in a GTA game. Now that he is older he would have to deal with how other GTA characters deal with life and he already has a good back story. But that wouldn't be a Bully 2 just an idea.

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CptChiken

I was never really a fan of bully... i dont know what it was but it just never grasped me... I reckon the summer camp idea would be good.

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By danielkempster

As one of the few who thought that Bully was Rockstar's defining moment last generation, I would love to see them return to the franchise and do something new and exciting with it. It's been long enough since the original that I'd be more than ready to wreak havoc on a new campus.

As far as potential avenues to go down, I think it'd be incredible to see a new Bully game set in a fictional re-creation of an English University. Given that Rockstar have become famed for their social commentary, there's a LOT of stuff they could draw on and satirise with that.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Animasta

fuck max payne, you know who's a good protagonist? JIMMY MOTHERFUCKING HOPKINS.

Bully is probably one of hte best PS2 games and definitely the best game Rockstar's ever made, so I am always down for a sequel.

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I don't care until it's actually announced.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By jakob187

I've never played Bully. I was going to, but I heard the 360 port was pure jank. If that's not the case anymore, I may have to finally pick it up...and figure out when I'll have time to play it between Dark Souls, Skyrim, and the releasing-in-three-months Kingdoms of Amalur.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SlightConfuse

i S-ranked the 260 version, so a sequel would be welcome

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By mosespippy

So, when are we going to see Agent? The logo was announced years ago and we haven't seen a thing since. I hope it's not canceled.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By toowalrus

@jakob187 said:

I've never played Bully. I was going to, but I heard the 360 port was pure jank. If that's not the case anymore, I may have to finally pick it up...and figure out when I'll have time to play it between Dark Souls, Skyrim, and the releasing-in-three-months Kingdoms of Amalur.

It's fine. I played it pre-patch, and the only issues I had were long-ish load times, and a sometimes choppy framerate (Understandable, because it still pretty much looks like a PS2 game.) Ryan had some freak save issue, I think... they probably fixed that too.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EightBitShik

@slightconfuse: That version was terrible the graphics were not as a good as the 360 version plus it had bonus content.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.