Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bungie

Company »

Bungie is a development studio owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment. They are the creators of the Marathon, Myth, Halo, and Destiny series of games.

Why I hate Microsoft... [Bungie Related]

• 100 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
    deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok I hate MS for a number of reasons, but a big one is how they hold back developers. Just read this article and tell me if it pisses you off or not and why: http://www.destructoid.com/bungie-had-non-halo-games-that-were-set-aside-under-microsoft-97364.phtml

Honestly, this just makes me so angry. I WISH Bungie would just forget MS and do the games that they want to do, because right now MS has to be their publisher, therefore tells them what's a go and what's not, and this is really disapointing. If Konami did this when Kojima presented the genre of stealth action when the world was full of run and guns, we would have never seen many of the greatest titles out there today. And I feel Bungie are agreat developer, and MS is holding them back because they want to make big bucks. So sickening.

How do you feel?

Arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Arestice

Meh - I don't like Bungie anyways so.

But it made me lol.

Bungie: So dude we like totally got some new games see?
    MS: .... needs moar halo.
    Bungie: Wait wut? But these games are totally you know... better.
    MS: HALO OR GTFO

Avatar image for monty_the_great
    Monty_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Monty_The_Great

I know, Bungie should forget the company that made them really who they are now. They should thank MSFT for letting them do what they want now.

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By sculsoldi3r
    Arestice said:
    "Meh - I don't like Bungie anyways so.

But it made me lol.

"
    Yea summed up roight there.

In 10 years

MS: Soz
    Bungie: We dont care...
    MS: what?
    Bungie: IM RICH BIATCH
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
    deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Ugh, internet lingo...

I'm surprised none of the Microsoft fanboys have started a riot, seeing as this thread was started by a self-proclaimed Sony fanboy (as evidenced by his blue-hued username). I'm not hating on him myself, but I'm surprised nobody else has (yet).
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pause422

Its kind of the other way around Monty,by a long shot. They could of easily when halo debuted back in 2001 had another publisher other than microsoft, Bungie hands down is the reason the Xbox didn't go the way of the dreamcast, once game developers realized it was there to stay after good sales(Only because of Bungies Halo) they started making more exclusives and a ton of multiplatform games.

Honstly,Bungie carried microsoft to where they are today in terms of  a gaming platform,like or dislike Halo,I think anyone knows this.

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shadowjak

Personally, I think all Microsoft wants them to use is the name Halo. They do not care what type of game it is, as long as it is Halo. and they can really do anything with Halo's new series, I don't think Bungie really minds. Otherwise Halo Wars would be a shooter. First off, they did not throw away the other projects, Bungie is still being allowed to make more IP's. Microsoft is just doing the same that Miamoto is still allowed tomake Kid Icarus yet Nintendo would still show off Mario or Zelda, they just focused more on hyping up the main franchise. Second, yes bungie is a great dev team that wants to do more. But don't forget how much they actually like Halo on it's own. They constanlty talk about Marathon being the series that put Halo on the map, they talk about the new books, they always make updates to the playlists to change the experience. Bungie loves Halo, they wouldn't leave it at this point, it is their main franchise, not myth or marathon, but Halo and they know it.

-EDITED FOR BAD SPELLING-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arestice said:
    "Bungie: So dude we like totally got some new games see?
    "

LMAO.

Monty_The_Great said:
    "I know, Bungie should forget the company that made them really who they are now. They should thank MSFT for letting them do what they want now."

Sarcasm? THINK about. Who said they should FORGET who got them there, that doesn't mean you have to keep obeying them. more then 5 fucking Halo games!? COME ON. Even Halo on DS (which looked awesome) got rejected because MS said no. What a pitty.
    Avatar image for monty_the_great
    Monty_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Monty_The_Great
    pause422 said:
    "Its kind of the other way around Monty,by a long shot. They could of easily when halo debuted back in 2001 had another publisher other than microsoft, Bungie hands down is the reason the Xbox didn't go the way of the dreamcast, once game developers realized it was there to stay after good sales(Only because of Bungies Halo) they started making more exclusives and a ton of multiplatform games.

Honstly,Bungie carried microsoft to where they are today in terms of  a gaming platform,like or dislike Halo,I think anyone knows this.
    "
    I couldn't agree with this anymore than I do. But to think that Bungie didn't need MSFT the same way is wrong. Bungie wasn't established like they are till they got into bed with MSFT.
    Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Subway

Yeah they shouldn't hold Bungie back, but is there really another situation where M$ has done this? Like I honestly don't know, maybe there are tons, and I've just never realized.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

1) Bungie allowed what they want to do = arbiter levels in Halo 2. 
    2) MS has a business to run. 
    3) Finally, I own all three Halo games, but even I think they're insanely overrated, so I don't really care all that much.
     But yeah, I can see why some people would be pissed reading this..

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shadowjak
    SpaceInsomniac said:
    "1) Bungie allowed what they want to do = arbiter levels in Halo 2. 
    3) Finally, I own all three Halo games, but even I think they're insanely overrated, so I don't really care all that much.
    "
    My post in a nutshell D:
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By atejas

meh. i actually foresee them doing the same thing to epic

WhySoGodly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WhySoGodly

Oh yeah I forgot Bungie has other games in the works.

I totally forgot. You know, because I am busy playing games..

I used to be like you though. Sitting on forums talking about games in their fetal stages and actually giving a damn about them. Instead of worrying about the games releasing this year, you're looking forward to 2009, maybe 2010?

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I really don't like Microsoft. Really, really don't. This is in the same boat of when they told Team Ninja to make Heavenly Sword into an FPS. They have no souls.

WhySoGodly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WhySoGodly
    Sentry said:
    "Arestice said:
    "

LMAO.

Monty_The_Great said:
    "I know, Bungie should forget the company that made them really who they are now. They should thank MSFT for letting them do what they want now."

Sarcasm? THINK about. Who said they should FORGET who got them there, that doesn't mean you have to keep obeying them. more then 5 fucking Halo games!? COME ON. Even Halo on DS (which looked awesome) got rejected because MS said no. What a pitty.
    "
    Who cares if there is a million Halo games. If it's made great, why does name matter?

It's people like you that disgust me. The same kind of people who drool over Infinite Undiscovery because it's a new IP but if it was a spinoff called Final Fantasy: Undiscoveries you'd be crying about it.
    jessethompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jessethompson

As for Bungie, they are an independent company now.  They still have ties to M$ but they can do whatever they want.  M$ has the privledge of publishing those games first.  If they don't want to publish the game then Bungie can go to other publishers.  They can do whatever they want.  I'm not sure of other companies, though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpaceInsomniac said:
    "1) Bungie allowed what they want to do = arbiter levels in Halo 2. 
    "

Yes but MS is their publisher, therefore has a large hand in what Bungie can and cannot do. IE Halo DS.

atejas
    said:
    "meh. i actually foresee them doing the same thing to epic
    "
    Same here, sadly. It's starting with Gears 2... if friggin Sony released a new bundle for every big game they had, we would have like 4 game bundles out there now. XD

WhySoGodly said:
    "Oh yeah I forgot Bungie has other games in the works.

I totally forgot. You know, because I am busy playing games..

I used to be like you though. Sitting on forums talking about games in their fetal stages and actually giving a damn about them. Instead of worrying about the games releasing this year, you're looking forward to 2009, maybe 2010?

"

"Used to be like you", haha, nice one. *sigh* I am currently in Egypt, bro, no access to my games atm, waiting to fly back to US. What else can I do? Before trying to be an asshole, think about what you don't know about people, first.

WhySoGodly said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Arestice said:
    "

LMAO.

Monty_The_Great said:

"
    Who cares if there is a million Halo games. If it's made great, why does name matter?

It's people like you that disgust me. The same kind of people who drool over Infinite Undiscovery because it's a new IP but if it was a spinoff called Final Fantasy: Undiscoveries you'd be crying about it.
    "

You discust  me. Here is an example. Kojima could have made an AMAZING run and gun action game, just like everything else on the market at the time. The same, but still good. INSTEAD he took a risk and created what is now an amazing new genre. So you saing "who cares" if Bungie makes a million Halo games as long as they are good, is pure ignorance.

Dir_en_grey said:
    "As for Bungie, they are an independent company now.  They still have ties to M$ but they can do whatever they want.  M$ has the privledge of publishing those games first.  If they don't want to publish the game then Bungie can go to other publishers.  They can do whatever they want.  I'm not sure of other companies, though."

Did you read the article? MS is there publisher therefore they cannot do whatever they want, again an example is Halo on DS.
    Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Subway

I sense a fanboy in this thread.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DualReaver

lol.
    Halo.

Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Major
    Sentry said:
    Monty_The_Great said:

"
    Why did MS say no to Halo DS? They allow Rare to put their titles on the DS...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subway said:
    "I sense a fanboy in this thread.
    "
    Sorry if I come off as a fanboy, but that wouldn't make sense would it... If I loved Halo, and played Halo 2 for at least a year if not more, and I want Bungie to do something even greater and more then Halo, how would it be me being a fanboy?
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlindEffekt
    Sentry said:
    "Subway said:
    "
    Sorry if I come off as a fanboy, but that wouldn't make sense would it... If I loved Halo, and played Halo 2 for at least a year if not more, and I want Bungie to do something even greater and more then Halo, how would it be me being a fanboy?
    "
    Sentry, you always get into fights in the xbox forums.
    Do yourself a favor and stop with the blatant fanboyism, you will most probably deny this .
    But its there, maybe not directly, but your always pissing off people who enjoy xbox. Why don't you post in the PS3 Forums, where people like you thrive.

And actually Microsoft didn't hold back bungie, they promoted the shit outta halo games.
    They wouldn't have been half as successful if it wasnt for Microsoft.

Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Subway
    Sentry said:
    "Subway said:
    "
    "
    That would be fine, but your taking a stab at microsoft for something they did ONCE, they haven't denied games at all in the past to my knowledge, hell you might not be a fanboy but you sure come off as one, and one who is trying to start arguments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlindEffekt said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Subway said:
    "
    "
    Do yourself a favor and stop with the blatant fanboyism, you will most probably deny this .
    But its there, maybe not directly, but your always pissing off people who enjoy xbox. Why don't you post in the PS3 Forums, where people like you thrive.

And actually Microsoft didn't hold back bungie, they promoted the shit outta halo games.

"
    Dude how is this fanboyism!!!!??? SO many other people also agree that MS is holding Bungie back, and so many other people also want them to do something other then Halo. That is a fact. But just because I say it makes me a fanboy? Come on dude this is not fanboyism what so ever. Read recent articles from bungi and are about Bungie, you can clearly see them frustrated as well as them expressing it. I am notsaying they would have been sussessful without MS, I am saying MS needs to have faith in them that the next thing they make, un Halo related, could be huge and sell really well, but MS doesn't want to take that risk. Again im not being a fanboy and it makes me sad that you can see this as being one, when others say the exact same thing.

Subway said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Subway said:
    "
    "
    That would be fine, but your taking a stab at microsoft for something they did ONCE, they haven't denied games at all in the past to my knowledge, hell you might not be a fanboy but you sure come off as one, and one who is trying to start arguments.
    "

Again sorry if I come off as a fanboy for hating MS, I know bucket loads of 360 owners who don't like MS either, and from the article and many other articles you can see that MS is doing this again, they want Halo and nothing but Halo which pisses me off.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    Sentry said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Subway said:
    "
    "

"
    Dude how is this fanboyism!!!!??? SO many other people also agree that MS is holding Bungie back, and so many other people also want them to do something other then Halo. That is a fact. But just because I say it makes me a fanboy? Come on dude this is not fanboyism what so ever. Read recent articles from bungi and are about Bungie, you can clearly see them frustrated as well as them expressing it. I am notsaying they would have been sussessful without MS, I am saying MS needs to have faith in them that the next thing they make, un Halo related, could be huge and sell really well, but MS doesn't want to take that risk. Again im not being a fanboy and it makes me sad that you can see this as being one, when others say the exact same thing.

Subway said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Subway said:
    "
    "
    "

Again sorry if I come off as a fanboy for hating MS, I know bucket loads of 360 owners who don't like MS either, and from the article and many other articles you can see that MS is doing this again, they want Halo and nothing but Halo which pisses me off.
    "
    Wait, who are you? How do you know me? I may be alone in this for everyone that has a 360 on this board, but I didn't buy Halo 3 and have no intention to. I'm tired of it. If Bungie made some new stuff, I would probably give it a look, but Bungie isn't this patron god of gaming. Halo was an average PC shooter when released. It just wasn't on PC. Couple that with the fact that there's at least 50 million glitches in every Halo (proven by innumerable Youtube videos) and little innovation over the past two games, and what do you get? Just because it's called Halo doesn't mean it has to be rehash. They made it rehash. I'd say the best thing to do is to forget that Microsoft has any first party. Microsoft did.
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlindEffekt
    Sentry said:

"
      I'm fine with your explanation, but care to explain why everyone calls you a fanboy and picks fights with you then?
    Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Batman

Bungie did leave Microsoft, you know.  This was probably one of the reasons they left.

AgileNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AgileNate

Bungie needs to prove to me that they can still make good games. Halo 2 was great but Halo CE was AMAZING. Halo 3 is just a frustrating game with issues. Biggest problem was Bungies way to level the battlefield by taking a big part of the competitiveness away(Melee damage and its lunge,Br spread is random, ect.).

MS is not holding Bungie back they are just laying out the rules, which is something Nintendo needs to do. There is no proof that MS or Nintendo cancelled Halo DS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgileNate said:
    "Bungie needs to prove to me that they can still make good games. Halo 2 was great but Halo CE was AMAZING. Halo 3 is just a frustrating game with issues. Biggest problem was Bungies way to level the battlefield by taking a big part of the competitiveness away(Melee damage and its lunge,Br spread is random, ect.).

MS is not holding Bungie back they are just laying out the rules, which is something Nintendo needs to do. There is no proof that MS or Nintendo cancelled Halo DS.
    "

Exactly and is MS letting them do that? I don't they are even letting them prove anything. They are working on games other then Halo, why do you think they went indy? Do have the ability to work on something else, but since MS is still their publisher, as you can see int he article, they dont care about those new games they care about Halo only. And yeah there is proof that MS was the one to hault the project, if you look into it more you will see not only IGN hinted at it, but others confired so. Not only that but its the most logical reason.

But point is I think Bungie could do something really wicked again like the did with CE, but since Halo is such a catchy thing now, MS doesn't want to let it go for obvious reasons.
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BlindEffekt

Theres only been 3 ( Xbox ) Halos so far, its not like there cramming 10 down your throat.
    Relax and let it unfold. If they release a really suck game entitled "Halo 4", then ill join your rant and moan about Microsoft with you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlindEffekt said:
    "Sentry said:

"
      I'm fine with your explanation, but care to explain why everyone calls you a fanboy and picks fights with you then?
    "

Who is calling me a fanboy other then you? Just look at what I post and look at this post, how am I a fanboy? I do like PS3 mroe then 360 but that does not mean im not a gamer who discusses on both sides. The reason I have a blue name was not only because of that, but because I just like the blue name instead of red/green, maybe thats why im automatically called a fanboy, who knows.

Arkthemaniac said:
    "Sentry said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Subway said:
    "
    "

"

Subway said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Subway said:
    "
    "
    "

"
    Wait, who are you? How do you know me? I may be alone in this for everyone that has a 360 on this board, but I didn't buy Halo 3 and have no intention to. I'm tired of it. If Bungie made some new stuff, I would probably give it a look, but Bungie isn't this patron god of gaming. Halo was an average PC shooter when released. It just wasn't on PC. Couple that with the fact that there's at least 50 million glitches in every Halo (proven by innumerable Youtube videos) and little innovation over the past two games, and what do you get? Just because it's called Halo doesn't mean it has to be rehash. They made it rehash. I'd say the best thing to do is to forget that Microsoft has any first party. Microsoft did.
    "

No you're not alone, if you look into several other threads most people think Halo 3 was way overrated and that they only played it online for several weeks. Halo 3 was a good game but not as good as advertised, and not as new as it was claimed to be. I wouldn't go as far to say as it is horrible or not worth the buy, but it was surely not as good as said. Halo CE was a huge thing, maybe not to PC, but for consoles it was a pretty big step. But after that they used their name more then anything to justify the products.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlindEffekt said:

"Theres only been 3 ( Xbox ) Halos so far, its not like there cramming 10 down your throat.
    Relax and let it unfold. If they release a really suck game entitled "Halo 4", then ill join your rant and moan about Microsoft with you."

Only 3? Point is now they are making new games and all MS wants or cares about to see is another Halo, and to me thats really disrespectful to Bungie. Like 'oh who cares what else you are making wheres my halo'.
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BlindEffekt

Yes. Only 3. Thats not really much these days. Stop your fucking whining.

NinjaMunkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NinjaMunkey

Bungie was the one who carried MS, without them, MS would still be a joke in the gaming market.

Microsoft should still be paying them for halo 1!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

v_v

I'm just going to ignore your hateful posts because you make it seem like im the only one 'whining'.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BlindEffekt
    NinjaMunkey said:
    "Bungie was the one who carried MS, without them, MS would still be a joke in the gaming market.

Microsoft should still be paying them for halo 1!"
    Oh someone forgot gears.    Sentry said:
    "v_v

I'm just going to ignore your hateful posts because you make it seem like im the only one 'whining'.
    "

Shut up. All you do is start fights in the xbox forum, then reply like your some kind of mature elder who can never be wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, jesus... What's wrong with you bro? If I am not the only one who agrees with this point then how am I being a fanboy? I just don't understand it. I never said I can't be wrong, if i come off that way sorry, but that's not the case at all. No one can even discuss this issue without it becoming a flame war?

No one has a problem discussing PS3 issues in the PS3 board, it doesn't become a problem like this. We all know that Bungie is doing non-halo games and the point is the MS is shoving them away and focusing on Halo once more, which most people don't want. Stop hating and just open your mind a little, you know what im going to change my name now. I liked the color blue but since it makes people think im a fanboy, whatever.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    Sentry said:
    "Lol, jesus... What's wrong with you bro? If I am not the only one who agrees with this point then how am I being a fanboy? I just don't understand it. I never said I can't be wrong, if i come off that way sorry, but that's not the case at all. No one can even discuss this issue without it becoming a flame war?

No one has a problem discussing PS3 issues in the PS3 board, it doesn't become a problem like this. We all know that Bungie is doing non-halo games and the point is the MS is shoving them away and focusing on Halo once more, which most people don't want. Stop hating and just open your mind a little, you know what im going to change my name now. I liked the color blue but since it makes people think im a fanboy, whatever.
    "
    Seriously, I think it's the avatar.  While it is a topic worth talking about, you have understand that posting what you've posted with a PS avatar, that could pretty easily give people the wrong impression.
    serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By serbsta

The only thing i was really disappointed with Microsoft was with Gears of War for PC, too buggy.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BlindEffekt
    serbsta said:
    "The only thing i was really disappointed with Microsoft was with Gears of War for PC, too buggy.
    "
    No patches or anything?
    jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jNerd
    Arestice said:
    "Meh - I don't like Bungie anyways so.

But it made me lol.

"
    ROFLMAO!
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By shadowjak

Stop the f*cking fighting. Jeebus some of you say don't bring console war arguements into threads yet here we are argunig because someone responded in agreement to many threads and users. Seriously guys, knock it off. I'm not siding with anyone, hell I'm not even reading this, I just see mass fighting and it's pissing me off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpaceInsomniac said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Lol, jesus... What's wrong with you bro? If I am not the only one who agrees with this point then how am I being a fanboy? I just don't understand it. I never said I can't be wrong, if i come off that way sorry, but that's not the case at all. No one can even discuss this issue without it becoming a flame war?

"
    Seriously, I think it's the avatar.  While it is a topic worth talking about, you have understand that posting what you've posted with a PS avatar, that could pretty easily give people the wrong impression.
    "

Oh wow, I totally fuckin' forgot about my avatar! LMFAO. I have had it for so long, i do different variations of it, sometimes just plane black eye, sometimes with my clan logo in the eye, and now I have a PS logo in the eye. I'll change it eventually its np, I really did forget about that one.

shadowjak said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "serbsta said:
    "The only thing i was really disappointed with Microsoft was with Gears of War for PC, too buggy.
    "
    No patches or anything?
    "

Lemme run this by you since you seem confused. No extra maps, glitchy onlnie that would randomly clsoe games, glitches that would ranomly place you places you couldn't go or make you fall through the map, and the biggest one of all, the glitch that deletes saves."

That sucks ass, is Gears 2 coming to PC day in date with the 360 or no? That's pretty dumb if they don't you would think since the first one eventually came to PC the second one would at the same time... But I guess 360 only would make them more money so its understandable I guess.

shadowjak said:
    "Stop the f*cking fighting. Jeebus some of you say don't bring console war arguements into threads yet here we are argunig because someone responded in agreement to the thread. Seriously guys, knock it off. I'm not siding with nayone, hell I'm not even reading this, I just see mass fighting and it's pissing me off."

I know, I didn't bring console war into this at all just look back, sorry that it came to that because people ink im a fanboy.
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By shadowjak
    Sentry said:
    "SpaceInsomniac said:
    "Sentry said:

"
    "

Oh wow, I totally fuckin' forgot about my avatar! LMFAO. I have had it for so long, i do different variations of it, sometimes just plane black eye, sometimes with my clan logo in the eye, and now I have a PS logo in the eye. I'll change it eventually its np, I really did forget about that one.

shadowjak said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "serbsta said:
    "
    No patches or anything?
    "

Lemme run this by you since you seem confused. No extra maps, glitchy onlnie that would randomly clsoe games, glitches that would ranomly place you places you couldn't go or make you fall through the map, and the biggest one of all, the glitch that deletes saves."

That sucks ass, is Gears 2 coming to PC day in date with the 360 or no? That's pretty dumb if they don't you would think since the first one eventually came to PC the second one would at the same time... But I guess 360 only would make them more money so its understandable I guess.

shadowjak said:
    "Stop the f*cking fighting. Jeebus some of you say don't bring console war arguements into threads yet here we are argunig because someone responded in agreement to the thread. Seriously guys, knock it off. I'm not siding with nayone, hell I'm not even reading this, I just see mass fighting and it's pissing me off."

I know, I didn't bring console war into this at all just look back, sorry that it came to that because people ink im a fanboy.
    "

I see this, I skimmed the last couple posts before posting and the fightingi tself psised me off, I don't care about the discussion, I care about the damn fighting.
    MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MsCortana

It's business....plain and simple.  No need to get upset about it, unless you're a stock holder....are you?  ....and I'm quite sure the ones that own a substanstial amount of stock in Microsoft are quite pleased with the decisions they have made.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's business? Lmfao. Guess you could give a shit less if Bungie made something totally new or Halo 4, eh?...

It's fraud. lol

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MsCortana
    BlindEffekt said:

Shut up. All you do is start fights in the xbox forum, then reply like your some kind of mature elder who can never be wrong.

"
    You know, I'm starting to agree with you.  It would be different if one post had a reference to the PS3 in them, however, he finds a way to highlight the PS3 in almost all of his posts.  Always bashing the 360, or it's games or Microsoft.  It is starting to get a bit annoying.   I really tire of all this discussion of the Ps3 and how horrible the 360 and live is in comparison (according to him)  If I wanted that, I would go troll the PS3 forums.....

Sentry said:
    "It's business? Lmfao. Guess you could give a shit less if Bungie made something totally new or Halo 4, eh?...

It's fraud. lol
    "

I guess your not educated in the manner in which businesses conduct business. Fraud....are you serious?  That is the most asinine thing I've heard all day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh*

Where do I bash the 360? Seriously? Just look up my post history in this board first, I am not starting a fight at all. Many many people agree, just look at the threads in this board about overrated games, everyone sayed Halo 3, we all know its enough of Halo and Bungie is good enough to do something new but MS is holding them back. How is this mentioning the PS3, or starting a fight? Are you serious?

And how is this just business? Not letting the company do anything but repeating Halo games is ridiculous. And notice the 'lol'... Jeez, its so sad how I can have conversations like these in other threads on this board, but when just a few people come in it gos out of control. Who started the discussion on PS3 in this thread? Not me. Because we are talking about MS and Bungie, not PS3.

Where did I say XBL is horrible comparing to PSN? Hun, I think you need to just shut it until you can learn to read.

I'm sorry for being so aggressive but there is no reason whatsoever to be attacking like this, no one mentioned PS3 in here, no one is bashing 360, or anything, where did you get that from? Obviously from your imagination.

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MsCortana
    Sentry said:
    "Hun, I think you need to just shut it until you can learn to read.

I'm sorry for being so aggressive but there is no reason whatsoever to be attacking like this, no one mentioned PS3 in here, no one is bashing 360, or anything, where did you get that from? Obviously from your imagination.
    "
    Your personal attacks are meaningless and bare no weight and all of my aforementioned statements are backed up through your forum posts.  Almost every comment you make references the PS3 or something related to that console or it's counterparts.  As many have said before me, this is getting a bit out of hand, when you start blatantly personally attacking people in forums.  That is sad indeed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.