Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Best Buy selling Logitech Wheel for PS3 for $50. Should I buy?

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Hey! Best Buy is selling this wheel for only $50. It supports these games. I own Burnout Paradise, Need for Speed Carbon, and Ridge Racer 7, and I would consider buying Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

Does anybody own a driving wheel? Is it worth it? Is it more fun to play the game that way?

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine

I've used a wheel before and personally I think it is a lot less fun and harder to control.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By EpicSteve

I wouldn't recommend a wheel for Burnout, or any super arcady racer. Need for Speed I'm not too sure of, but Gran Turismo would do well assuming the wheel is good. Either-way, it'll be a good gaming experience to just own a wheel and use it, and at that price you probably wont have a better chance. 

crunchmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By crunchmonkey

I'd only recommend getting if you do pick up GT5: Prologue and future Gran Turismo games. It's pretty useless in most other games.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By AndrewGaspar
    @EpicSteve said:
    " I wouldn't recommend a wheel for Burnout, or any super arcady racer. Need for Speed I'm not too sure of, but Gran Turismo would do well assuming the wheel is good. Either-way, it'll be a good gaming experience to just own a wheel and use it, and at that price you probably wont have a better chance.  "
    @crunchmonkey said:
    "  I'd only recommend getting if you do pick up GT5: Prologue and future Gran Turismo games. It's pretty useless in most other games. "
    Alright, I'll take your advice. I'll get this and pick up Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.