Burnout Bombing Run Tomorrow!!!

#1 Posted by Protoroll (346 posts) -

Hello fellow Bombers, I am try to get a Burnout Bombing Run (360 version) started for tomorrow at 12 PM Eastern time. There will be four different rooms running in tandem. One will have freeburn and timed challenges going, another will have freeburn events going, the third will have races going every couple of minutes, and the fourth will be for just dicking around in the city. I will to host  the freeburn and timed challenges room, but I need three people to host the others. in total their will be 32 players in this run, 8 to each room. Sign up quickly for the three host slots and get in on the action. 

#2 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

Wish I could, I'll still be in class at that time though. =/

#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Aww I don't want to wake up that early (west coast time). But I will try and drop in.

#4 Posted by ZombiePie (5685 posts) -

Sadly I wont be able to attend this event but I would like to thank you for setting up a Bombing Run.

#5 Posted by ashbash (368 posts) -

Is this 5:00 PM GMT? If so, I very well 70% could do it.

#6 Posted by Protoroll (346 posts) -
@ashbash159 said:
" Is this 5:00 PM GMT? If so, I very well 70% could do it. "
17:00
#7 Posted by DazbotAthertron (875 posts) -

Only got the PS3 version ><

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.