Burnout Paradise COMPLETE Edition for PS3 PSN

#1 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

So aparently a new edition of Burnout Paradise is coming out...soon(?) for PS3 PSN (no disc version), for 30 bucks you get the game and all the dlc. Thats an awesome deal, but there is no word on a european release... I hope we get it too, because ill finally buy this game.

http://kotaku.com/5471653/burnout-paradise-drives-off-cheaply-into-the-sunset

What do you think? Have you been holding off Paradise and will finally take the plunge?

#2 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

OH WON'T YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOOOOOME *ramps it* Got whole thing on Steam a while back. What a great game.

#3 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

I'd be interested in buying a deal like that provided they release it to Europe as well.

#4 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

just an update, the Complete edition is now available in the european store aswell, for 29.99 euros (not sure in pounds). I finally have no excuse not to buy this game :P

#5 Posted by Bigandtasty (3202 posts) -

that's a crazy good deal for anyone who hasn't picked up Burnout Paradise yet. Doubly good considering the amount of DLC trophies that Criterion has gotten on there.

#6 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -
@Bigandtasty said:
" that's a crazy good deal for anyone who hasn't picked up Burnout Paradise yet. Doubly good considering the amount of DLC trophies that Criterion has gotten on there. "
it is indeed, i couldnt resist, i finally bought burnout paradise
#7 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

hmm the game is MUCH better than i expected... once you get over the "open world" nature of it, it becomes like the good old burnouts. One word of caution if you are planning to get this complete edition by the way, one of the downloads you get is a key that unlocks all the cars (I had no idea), which to be honest removes a lot of the drive of the game, now im just doing the challenges for the sake of it, not to unlock cars. A bit weird

#8 Posted by Masta_Pain (3 posts) -

It's only available till March 31.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.