Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Freezing?

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Icemael

Ever since I downloaded the last update, I've been having problems with the game. It just freezes randomly, forcing me to turn off the 360's power and then restart - this often happens on the title screen, before I've gotten into the game. I had no problems before the update, and there's nothing wrong with the disc. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ParanoidFreak

I haven't had this problem.

If you have a 120GB HDD try installing the game to fix the freezing problem.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Sounds like it's your DVD

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael

I tried installing the game, but it didn't help...

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By REDRUN

delete all the older patches from the HDD like the bike patch,1.6 update and 1.7 update patch. Be carefule not to delete your save files. Also you may want to look at how many games you have installing in your HDD. I suffered long loads and hangs from too many games installed in my drive. I keep a max of 2-3 installed games in my drive because the problems occur on my 120HDD elite when  have 4 or more games installed.

Currently, I keep the frequently played games on my HDD and the current gaming I am grinding through. For Example, I keep Call of Duty: WaW and Street Fighter 4 because of the freaquency I play the game, I installed dics 1 of Blue Dragon because of long grinding sessions though the game, then delete when finished with disc and repeat with disc 2 and 3.

edit: add personal example.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.