Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Heres the Link to the "Restart Event" option in Paradise

Kersal_Massive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kersal_Massive
    Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Otacon

PRAISE, I shall now play this game for a third time and finally get those trophies.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

I'm buying this game again when they re-release it. From my guesstimate it should be $30 with the new content? Is this right?

Kersal_Massive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kersal_Massive
    Vinchenzo said:
    "I'm buying this game again when they re-release it. From my guesstimate it should be $30 with the new content? Is this right?"
    yeah 29.99
    i rented it a buncha times, trying to like it, but...............

- after a few burning routes that led deep into the country side with NO events near by
    - roaming around aimlessly for 5-10 odd minutes trying find an event
    - finally i found another race, and finished 2nd by an inch...........
    -............then i was lost again in the mountains trying to find that race i finished 2nd on
    - and then turned my xbox off.

This game NEEDS that feature.
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By StaticFalconar
    Kersal_Massive said:
    "Vinchenzo said:
    "I'm buying this game again when they re-release it. From my guesstimate it should be $30 with the new content? Is this right?"
    yeah 29.99

- after a few burning routes that led deep into the country side with NO events near by
    - roaming around aimlessly for 20 odd minutes trying find an event
    - finally finding another race, and finishing 2nd by an inch...........
    -............then i was lost again in the mountains looking for the race i finished 2nd on

"
    um you know that every intersection is an event right?
    Kersal_Massive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kersal_Massive
    StaticFalconar said:
    "Kersal_Massive said:
    "Vinchenzo said:
    yeah 29.99

- roaming around aimlessly for 20 odd minutes trying find an event
    - finally finding another race, and finishing 2nd by an inch...........
    -............then i was lost again in the mountains looking for the race i finished 2nd on

"
    um you know that every intersection is an event right?"
    where am i supposed to find these events after my current event (That i failed and needed to restart) leads me into some random mountain / country side in the middle of nowhere ??

sorry i couldnt memorize the road that lead me there and go on a quest to find that event again.
    MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By MAST
    StaticFalconar said:
    "um you know that every intersection is an event right?"

Yeah, no joke. Not to mention the fact that you can bring up the map, and it will show you exactly where all the events are. It's marked on the map with big bold icons. You can even filter it out by type. So that it will only show you races, stunt runs, etc. There is absolutely no reason to have to "wonder around" and try to blindly stumble across a race. Even the western, mountainy part of the map has tons of events.
    Rivix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rivix

I don't mean to rant here, but  releasing weather (particularly night) was terrible! I can't do anything at night because I can't see anything, and therefore; crash into anything! Bah! 

...Frustrating.

PC game is looking good. 
    elbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By elbow
    Rivix said:
    "I don't mean to rant here, but  releasing weather (particularly night) was terrible! I can't do anything at night because I can't see anything, and therefore; crash into anything! Bah! 
    ...Frustrating.
    "
    Isn't it just a day and night cycle? In any case, yes I agree that it can become frustrating, but I also don't mind it. If I had a bone to pick, it would have to be with the bike content, and I know that what Criterion did was something good on their part, but it just seems a little lackluster compared to the absolute mayhem that is the rest of the game. In any case, I bought this game oh about a week a go, and I'm loving it so far! The online though really depends on you having a good group of guys with headsets that know what the hell they are doing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.